FOX NEWS Bernie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is no question that is a red headed hair transplant. For god's sake, i can see it w/o my glasses. It is an awful result. Hopefully most of you out there would consider this to be an unacceptable HT.

I must admit, I get kind a perverse charge out of celebs with bad HTs. I'm not sure why, I'll have to examine that.

I missed Bernie, but I did recently tune into an NBA playoff game being hosted by Jeff Van Gundy (former Nick's coach) and Dick Stockton (veteran sportcaster). Here are 2 guys with some of the worst work you would ever want to see. Both of them proudly wore their hair straight back exposing there Frankenstein hairlines. These guys are in the public eye on national television. Wouldn't you think they would have agents that would know better?

"Temples 'n Crowns Forever"

Uncjim's Hair Loss WebLog

Stockton had his done many years ago. I pointed it out to a few family members though and they didn't even realize he had one. Goes to show that most people don't notice other people's hair as much as we think.

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

Results of my 1424 FU transplant procedure on 8/16/02 can be viewed at...

http://community.webshots.com/user/ttaco

I think poor Jeff Van Gundy must have underwent one or two sessions years ago, and realized it was a ripoff, and said "screw it". He probably is not a "hairpiece type". What else can ya do?

Honestly, it takes some guts to put himself out there in front of thousands of people, looking like that. The guy has to have a strong constitution.

I agree. The coach seems to be a "no nonsense" kind of guy. I actually remember Dick Stockton's combover before his HT (I know, that's kind of pathetic) and my impression was that he was proud and thrilled with his surgery.

Without question, most people don't notice. I guess this type of thing is for a select and privileged few!

This is an example of an "average" hair transplant(i.e., standard of care in 2003), which unfortunately, looks much worse than being bald.

Think about this the next time you see the fat, dumpy guy on that hair mill infomercial. Bernie's hair would actually look even worse if he didn't have curly hair.

I finally saw Bernie last night and actually thought about lifting myself up off of my back and dragging myself downstairs to post. Anyway...the guy has great hair and a lousy transplant. With a little feathering around the hairline by a top doc, he'd be in great shape. If Greta talks to the guy, I hope she doesn't send him to the place where she had her facelift. I don't trust the "One Stops".