Hair loss has become worse 6 months post op (because of surgery?)

I noticed at about 6 months post op, the original healthy head of hair I had behind the receding areas is now thinning out quite a bit. I believe this is somehow related to the original operation since I have read many posts like this. Is this normal to see at the 6 month period? Will it continue or is it something that might reverse itself? I'm a little confused, if only this was mentioned when I was sold on the procedure...

I noticed at about 6 months post op, the original healthy head of hair I had behind the receding areas is now thinning out quite a bit. I believe this is somehow related to the original operation since I have read many posts like this. Is this normal to see at the 6 month period? Will it continue or is it something that might reverse itself? I'm a little confused, if only this was mentioned when I was sold on the procedure...

In my opinion its not related. I doubt seriously 6 months later its related.

HT does not cure or stop baldness, and i dont think it can accelerate it either.

Ive seen guys go completely bald in 1-2 years, and some guys they recede slowly for 30 years.

Are you on Propecia? I think it's a waste of time and money to get a HT if not... you will still lose your hair just leaving the transplanted hairs all by themselves. Gasp!

I'd only recommend a Ht if you've been on Propecia for a year at least, and it is working for you -- that is, it stops further hair loss.