is it more likley for people who are really hairy to go bald

Crimsoneagle

the imagery the description in your post evokes is so rich & robust, I had to stop my dinner and worship the hair gods...

I always thought there was some causal relationship between body hair and balding {i.e. testosterone production (?)} as well; but this has most assuradly been proven incorrect.

The fact that you have a $hit load of a$$ hair is in no way a pre curser, or causal factor, for hair loss. However, if body hair transplant ever becomes standard (perfected) - AND - you find a *willing* doc, you are in good shape my friend. icon_eek.gificon_mad.gificon_redface.gif

I am zee capt'N!!!

Alec Baldwin agrees with Capt'n Mop:

ab.jpg

icon_eek.gif

I've read that DHT is partially responsible for the production of body hair, but it really doesn't seem like there is any clear correlation between ass hair and baldness.

I actually have noticed that most of the Norwood 7s I see around are those guys who have like no body hair (you know, those shiny-ass smooth legs and arms). Coincidence either way.

Edit: I had to add this. WTF?!!

HairyGuy.jpg

-------

All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my My Hair Loss Website

let me just add my tpw.once i started taking fin ie;lowering my dht,my body hair had a dramatic decrease.

i only have to shave my shoulders/back 2 or 3 times a year instead of twice a month.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

I dont think this has any bearing on MPB. If you have the gene regardless of thickness of hair or how hairy a person is---you will have higher risk of MPB.

If seen MPB patients who had lots of hair and others with same profile who never get MPB.

Also seen thin hair people never get MPB and those who also get it.

SMOOTHY

Dr.Shapiro

Propeica/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Zinc/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3 oz daily

Anecdotally, the evidence is quite strong; at the same time, it could simply be that those of us who resemble gorillas w/o hair on the heads stand out more and garner more attention.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!