HT w/Dr. Heitmann - 6 Month update - 3600 Grafts

NW5a

Hello my friends,

here is my 6 month update ! This time without any concealers like i did in the 5,5 month update.

I made some pics with wet hair and after styling with antihairlossgel !

I am really pleased :-) I hope that some new hairs will come in zone 3 to thicken up. U can see it in the wethair photos ! I feel some stimples coming out nicely, so a few will come :-)

i think i have a good contrast between scalp and hair, so it looks much more dense than it is in the style photos !

I wonder, that my new front hair has ohter charakteristics, than before surgery. It became more curly .... ?!?!?! What?‚??s that ?

Thx a lot for your comments and kind words !

NW5A

Hello my friends,

here is my 6 month update ! This time without any concealers like i did in the 5,5 month update.

I made some pics with wet hair and after styling with antihairlossgel !

I am really pleased :-) I hope that some new hairs will come in zone 3 to thicken up. U can see it in the wethair photos ! I feel some stimples coming out nicely, so a few will come :-)

i think i have a good contrast between scalp and hair, so it looks much more dense than it is in the style photos !

I wonder, that my new front hair has ohter charakteristics, than before surgery. It became more curly .... ?!?!?! What?‚??s that ?

Thx a lot for your comments and kind words !

NW5A

Very nice result,the curly hair should straighten out in time to match your existing hair.plenty more growth to come as well.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

With your head shaved pre-transplant, it's hard to tell exactly how much native hairs you had. From your current results, your crown and top of your head does not even look thin.

Your ht hair is growing in amazing well. You will soon be a poster boy for Dr. Heitmann and I'll have to kick up my heals and do a cheer for you. Congrats, your enthusiasm is infectious. icon_smile.gif

Man, lookin' good; especially the latter pics w/ the hair product, it really has grown in great. And, at but 6 months, you have a lot to look forward to.

I agree that you are going to be a "posterboy" (model, showcase example, etc.) fo Heitmann when all is said and done. Can't wait to see your end result!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Ok understand, i have never thought, that i will be a model one time in my life ...., perhaps i should look for a manger, lol :-)

Thx, but my journey has not ended. The crown is very diffuse thin and i will go for a second procedere as soon as possible !

Now i have some native hair and hope, that they will not go. In my familiy all men have NW5-6 patterns.

We will see, but my medics works well so far !

Thx a lot for your kind words

Janna,

i found a pic with really long hair. Here u see very good, that all my native hair is in my 2/3 of my head, my crown and front are empty ! I made this pic after taking Minox and Finasterid for 1/2 year.

Thats past now and i will pray, that the medics work and my last native hair will never go !

Do u think, if i do a second procedere, that i should transplant some new hairs in that area or all in the crown and front ?

Thx !

PS: I cannot stop looking at your nice smiling pic ...

DSCF0019.JPG.13257eb96609e72a12bb46efbf0e9a81.JPG

NW5a,

Thanks for providing a new picture. I'm able to get a better idea of your hair loss. You'll have to wait and see in another 6 months to determine where you'll need the most coverage for your next procedure. I hope the meds continue to work on you. Best wishes!

"PS: I cannot stop looking at your nice smiling pic ..." --- thanks so much.