how many grafts will I require

All,

I have been visiting this forum for past few weeks and have been reading through different posts. I am posting some pics of mine and would like to know how many grafts you guys think I would require for transplant?

I am also trying to shortlist some of the top

HT surgeons based on the feedback on this forum.

Thank you all.

Clipboard02.jpg.337cb759c560cb779b0ab196e75c01f6.jpg

All,

I have been visiting this forum for past few weeks and have been reading through different posts. I am posting some pics of mine and would like to know how many grafts you guys think I would require for transplant?

I am also trying to shortlist some of the top

HT surgeons based on the feedback on this forum.

Thank you all.

Looks like you would be a good candidate. Are you on meds? It looks like you would need around 3000-4000 for a significant cosmetic improvement. Good luck

You only live once...

Definitely looks like 2500-3k for the front. another 1k in the crown if you wanted coverage there as well. i'd start by consulting h&w, feller, shapiro and rahal. they all regularly do megasessions of this size and are considered among the best. best of luck!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Guest josh - b

yep.

i'm with everyone else on this. 3000 for the front and another 1000 for your crown.

Are u on the meds?

Depending on the quality of your donor hair I would guestimate around 3000 frontal and indeed about 1000 for the crown.

Bart

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.

Thanks Everyone for your inputs. No, I am not on my meds right now. Based on my research, I learn't that any hair that is preserved/regrown due to meds would eventually fall out when you stop using them and I would not want to be on meds for life.

Since I am in US (Atlanta) and based on the feedback from users on this forum, I was inclined towards Dr. Feller for the surgery. I would do some more research and would contact few doctors soon.

Also, I would like to know how long does it normally take to get an appointment for surgery once you have made up your mind to go with a particular surgeon?

Thanks