hair transplant in Delhi, India

POLYMERASE

Dear friends,

I am planning to do a transplant in delhi very very soon. I contacted few and all of them replied. I am currently in a dillema as to who is the best person in delhi for such transplants.

Dr. Goyle, Dr. charu sharma. Dr sajal Halder.

Since foreign transplants are out of my financial grasp, could somebody please update on these doctors and suggest me one.

thanks

Kdar

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polymerase,

I'm still doing research on doctors in India and don't have anything conclusive to share at this time. There very well may be some good doctors in India, but I'm still trying to learn about them.

In the meantime, I'd consider Dr. Mohmand in Pakistan or Dr. Pathomvanich in Thailand - both excellent physicians in my opinion.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi,

this is satish from hyderabad. i had recently visited Dr. madhu and he is saying that he is certified form some American organization by name ISHRI. what is this and is that a valid one and can i trust him.

Apart from that the way he talks is very professional and he is the best doctor that i had seen till date in terms of handling the quires. and justifying what he says.

should i go for transplant with hin or not please suggest some thing and help in taking the decision.

hi satish_ASK

Leeson is right, you just have to pay membership fee to become member. if you go to "American organization by name ISHRI" website. there is section abotu how to get membership and its easy to get one. so stay away.

• 2 weeks later...

I have undergone HT with Dr. Pathuri Madhu on 2-May2009. Posting some of the pr-operative and post operative pictures for thee forum community to comment. I got 3320 grafts in a single session spanning around 8 hrs.

IMG_0430.thumb.JPG.269ed8fe266beaf720361faf1b4d7727.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Riz!..that looks like an excellent job!....i am from hyderabad and i am thinking of going for hair transplant.I came across Dr. Madhu's clinic here in jubilee hills and i am looking forward to visit him.Can u tell me what are the charges there and whether its a good place etc...

I definitely didn't like dr. Ashok's place!!

Dr. Madhu charges Rs: 25 per graft. His facility is very impressive. He has 3 surgery rooms in his clinic with all advanced amenities. Only problem is his staff's are not well versed in English. Otherwise everything looks good.

Hey Riz. Luks gud. I was planning to undertake the procedure soon with Dr Mahadevia but now i think i will just wait and watch. Could you please gimme the contact address of Dr Madhu.Pls post your latest pic too

Hey Riz,

That looks like an excellent job!

1. Could you please post your latest pics?

2. Could you please show the pics of your donor area?

Thirdly, Please write the contact address of Dr. Madhu.

Thanks,

Polymerase icon_smile.gif