I'm Back! For good this time!!

Robert_

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been around a great deal in the last few months. I've been super busy with school, family stuff, and working on other stuff.

Enough excuses, though, right?

Anyway, about a week ago I was thinking about how I need to get my sorry butt back on the forums and do what I love - help out other hair loss sufferers. I mean, it hardy seemed fair that I was out enjoying my hair (4.5 months post op from Dr. Cooley and counting!) and not contributing back to the forums that I love so much.

So I'm back. But with something extra. Many times, when guys are trolling the internet they come across bad information about hair loss inadvertently. I came across a way that I could alleviate this. I built a hair blog with RSS feeds enabled.

Now, anyone that reads collaborative blog feeds like digg.com and shoutbox.com will see my new posts to my blog every day. I also have links that come back to here, the HTN, Dr. Cooley's office, etc. This way, there is more good information out there besides the slew of "hair mill" and snake oil ads that everyone comes across.

I still have a lot of bugs to work out but I've been working hard to get some of my articles on there. Plus, the picture on the upper-right corner will be an animated .gif by tonight's end (hopefully!)

Anyway, glad to be back! Now I'm off to check my PM inbox!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been around a great deal in the last few months. I've been super busy with school, family stuff, and working on other stuff.

Enough excuses, though, right?

Anyway, about a week ago I was thinking about how I need to get my sorry butt back on the forums and do what I love - help out other hair loss sufferers. I mean, it hardy seemed fair that I was out enjoying my hair (4.5 months post op from Dr. Cooley and counting!) and not contributing back to the forums that I love so much.

So I'm back. But with something extra. Many times, when guys are trolling the internet they come across bad information about hair loss inadvertently. I came across a way that I could alleviate this. I built a hair blog with RSS feeds enabled.

Now, anyone that reads collaborative blog feeds like digg.com and shoutbox.com will see my new posts to my blog every day. I also have links that come back to here, the HTN, Dr. Cooley's office, etc. This way, there is more good information out there besides the slew of "hair mill" and snake oil ads that everyone comes across.

I still have a lot of bugs to work out but I've been working hard to get some of my articles on there. Plus, the picture on the upper-right corner will be an animated .gif by tonight's end (hopefully!)

Anyway, glad to be back! Now I'm off to check my PM inbox!

-Robert

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Congratulations Robert! kudos for the informative website you're off to a great start!

Its well written and very informative. Im guessing by the Page1,Page2,etc tabs that you are still building the website. The only recommendation I would suggest is to write your story on how 'you grew back your hair' complete with pics and timeline if possible.

1344 grafts with Ron Shapiro - June 2006

• Administrators

Robert,

Always good to have you on the forum. I've been working with our programer for the past 6 weeks to put together an indepth Q and A blog. All the programing is now done. I plan on inviting expert posters on this forum to respond to the questions as contributing editors.

Perhaps you may also get involved with the official Q & A blog for this community?

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Welcome back Robert. Your posts have helped me and many others a lot. I have been pretty busy myself. I barely get a chance to read all the forums now. I am also 4.5 months post-op, and will post pictures as soon as I take them.

Your website looks pretty good. Very informative! But couldn't find your pictures anywhere.

KG

Robert,

Glad to hear your going to be contributing again on a more frequent basis. I really do appreciate everything you've done for this site and forum and I have personally benefitted (many times) from the information you've shared.

I like the site you've put together.......some very valuable information as well as useful links for us balding (or formerly balding) types!

Anyhow.................nice to have you back!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks guys. I've been working pretty hard on it and I am anything but a web design guru.

I posted all my photos that document my progression from my first and second procedures.

I also just set up an RSS feed on it so you can get regular updates if you have a feedreader.

-Robert