NEOSH 101(Neosil) consider it over.

Jupiter

Singapore, June 11, 2008: Peplin, Inc., a development stage specialty pharmaceutical company focused on advancing and commercializing innovative medical dermatology products operating in California and Brisbane announced that it had signed a definitive agreement to acquire Neosil, Inc., a privately-held, dermatology-focused company in an all stock transaction. The purchase price of $6.7 million (approximately A$7.0 million) in shares of Peplin stock represents the amount of net cash held by Neosil at signing. The Boards of both companies have recommended the transaction which is subject to shareholder approval.

Under the terms of the agreement Peplin will offer approximately 819,000 shares of its common stock (equivalent to approximately 16.4 million CHESS Depository Interests or CDIs) in exchange for all equity interests of Neosil. The transaction is expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2008.

Following the transaction Neosil would become a wholly-owned subsidiary of Peplin. In addition to its net cash, Peplin will also acquire Neosil's intellectual property portfolio which comprises two early clinical stage development programs: the first a hair growth stimulation technology with potential application in the treatment of hair loss and the second, a broad spectrum anti-microbial technology with potential application in the treatment of acne.

Peplin intends to use the net cash obtained from the acquisition to continue the development of its lead product candidates PEP005 (ingenol mebutate) Gel for actinic keratosis and PEP005 (ingenol mebutate) Gel for basal cell carcinoma.

Peplin believes that Neosil's proprietary technologies in hair loss and acne could enable it to expand its product pipeline in the future, although Peplin does not expect to commence further development of these programs before 2009.

Peplin does not anticipate retaining any of the Neosil employees and has accounted for the cost of rationalization in the calculation of net cash. Peplin's board of directors and its management are not anticipated to change as a result of the transaction.

http://www.biospectrumasia.com/content/110608AUS6360.asp

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

• 3 weeks later...

its now march any updates on this product, perhaps by insider??

thanks

1.25mg finasteride

drugstore.com 100 pills $225

quarter them

5% rogaine foam

samsclub $50 4 month supply

vanity my downfall

no i haven't seen anything, through the link i provided above it says ESTIMATED completion date so that could be why, maybe there behind?

I have not heard anything about it either?

NEOSH101 seems very promising, but then again so do many of them..

Between this and the weak report we read the other month about ICX, I question why they even give us time lines for?

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus, im dying to hear from this company. They have the most realistic results so far in my opinion as there listed in clinical trials just like rogaine, propecia... and it seems like smart people in the field are pushing for it. There last update was January 4, 2007, they have to be bound to release something soon!!!

• 1 month later...

Guys just realized that these Neosh studys STARTED in May 2007, it is now May 2008 meaning by the end of this month it will have been a full year with the treatment. So if we ballpark that we can expect to see a REPUTABLE update from them around September at the latest I would assume.

• 4 weeks later...

GUYS IF YOU CLICK THE LINK ON THE ORIGNAL POST YOU WILL SEE 1/2 NEOSH PHASE 2 STUDIES HAVE BEEN COMPLETED! Progress is being made!!!1

• 3 weeks later...