Anybody ever hear of Procede or seen the commercials??

What's up gentlemen,

Saw a commercial for Procede yesterday making some pretty radical claims. Only used once per 3 months. Immediately thickens hair shafts and after 4 days starts to really kick in. The pics they showed looked like these guys had almost full heads of hair back after several months (I guess) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone ever heard of this stuff and/or tried it. After I missed half the commercial I found them on Google with "as seen on TV". Later ASDS

"Proceed?„? is specifically designed for the 50 million men in the United States with fine & thinning hair."

quote from their website, no point in me getting some if it won't work in Ireland icon_biggrin.gif

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

asds,

I haven't personally heard of it...but be aware...there are NUMEROUS products making RADICAL claims stating that it is medically PROVEN, etc. BUT, you will most likely find that the "medically proven" part is because the product contains minoxodil and is way over priced. Additionally, if you look carefully in the commercials and somewhere on their site, it will probably say something like "results not typical" even though they show radical before/after photos.

Bill

Back in the day, I feel for a number of these so called miracle products without doing the research...to name a few:

1. Folliguard

2. Nism

3. Revivogen

All of them made radical claims, but all failed to deliver for me. I have yet to meet anyone who has had success with any of these products - though keep in mind that Folliguard was just Saw Palmetto and Minoxodil that charged an arm and a leg. Anyway, at least I got my money back from Folliguard because they had a 90 day trial. Most of these "miracle cures" do, however, even though I did get my money back, I wasted a lot of time when I could have been taking Finasteride.

Bill

Ahh yes - I remember these commercials for Procede. People all commenting on how wonderful this product is, implying that it grows hair, for which someone must have got upset as they now specifically state on their website - 'not intended to grow hair'. It 'thickens the hair shaft diameter' and it does so for 90 days. Sounds logical. (sarcasm)

Did anyone ever notice that they never show the actual application process or that they never show before and after images on TV - just the after images?

Then visit the website and click on 'before and after photos'. What might you expect to find? At least 20 - 50 high quality before and after images? Of course not - just random quotes from 'real people' and a 4 (yes - 4) 'after' images. No before images at all.

Is this a scam? Of course it is.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Guest Cousin_It

Its just the usual BS. I have seen the commercials, and as expected the after pictures were great. When I checked the website, I found it was an overpriced scam, literally costs you hundreds of dollars on a product they do not fully disclose. Anyone tempted on trying this, save your money and put it to better use on proven meds.

Crap crap crap

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

Irish homer,

Be patient. I believe they may be working on green formulation for men in Ireland.

Procede, like Avacor and other such products, are deceptive in my opinion. For example the Avacor TV ad says it's "FDA approved". Avacor is not FDA approved but the minoxidil in it was FDA approved for use in Rogaine for hair loss. Generic minoxidil can be purchased over the counter at a fraction of the price of Avacor. So Avacor in my opinion is one part true and nine parts deception.

Often the treatment scams change their names and ads if the FDA or FTC get after them, which virtually never happens. The FDA is far too busy policing drugs that kill to worry about harmless snake oils.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.