Who is the best FUE Doctor

Jupiter

Please Grow - I must have missed that announcement by BSpot, so I will have to look for it and see if they have any post-op and grown-out photos.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

Monday May 19, 2008 7:05 PM

I like the idea of using .8 .9 and 1.0mm when needed. I am of average density 85-88 fu's cm/2 in the donor, but mostly 2-3 hair grafts, so I should be a good candidate for a .8-.9mm punch.

Dr. Shapiro has begun to offer FUE for those who wish to repair bad scars or simply break up a good scar and the .9 and 1mm punch has produced excellent results to date.

However, we are only doing 200-400 extractions spread out over the donor are, BUT the donor sites are closing well. It will be a bit before any pics of this are available, but so far so good.

Dr. Shapiro is working toward offering temple points/hairlines via FUE for those who are candidates, but it is not currently being offered yet.

I do not believe that anything larger than a 1mm punch should be used and nothing smaller than a .75.

Take Care,

Jason

No No, not at all PGP.

I know you didn't make it up!

I heard it directly from Dr. Ron Shapiro himself - but didn't mention it because I didn't know when they were officially starting.

I just figured that Jason or Janna would have made a big announcement when Shapiro Medical started to officially offer it. I just don't see it anywhere on OUR forum.

Best wishes,

Bill

Well I dont think that was an official announcement since it was just part of a thread and its also just a very small part of what they do. It looks to be just for a guys who are at the end of their restoration journey .

Who knows how this will change in the future. Its just nice to know another top doc has added this to his arsenal.

I haven't gotten around to announcing this on HTN, but since PGP beat me to the punch icon_smile.gif

Yes, for patients seeking scar repairs or they are no longer considering strip and wish to simply "break up" their current good scar, Dr. Shapiro is offering FUE.

I do not have any pricing, but the next time I speak with Dr. Shapiro, I will clarify everything.

As PGP noted, there will be many happy people to hear that Dr. Shapiro is offering FUE--- I do not have a timeline for when Dr. Shapiro will be offering hairline/temple work---my advice to anyone seeking a Shapiro Hairline/Temples, but only want FUE call the clinic and let them know your interested.

I am very excited, as are many others about Dr. Shapiro offering FUE, not only for scar repair patients, but for those needing other work as well.

I do not have any grown out results, but I will try to find some immediate post-op pictures when Dr Shapiro gets back from Europe.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I am very excited, as are many others about Dr. Shapiro offering FUE, not only for scar repair patients, but for those needing other work as well.

B-Spot. I am happy to hear this . It's been a long time comming since I first registered here that more top quality docs are now offering FUE. Wishing the Shapiro clinic all the best!

• 7 months later...

Cmon', you resurrect this thread that really was not in any way centered around, or particularly concerned with, Harris, with a rote promo-post....that you also happen to post verbatim in another thread....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

It's possible this poster just did a search for any instance of "Harris" to post his experience because he is an excited patient.

Given Dr. Harris' positive online reputation and his recommendation here, I certainly don't believe he is covertly posting.

Let's give Dr. Harris and this member the benefit of the doubt and encourage him to post his surgical experience and photos.

Best wishes,

Bill