DR Woods- Australia

oms

Why is it no one is dicussing Dr Woods who can extract individual FU's? SUrely this is the biggest breakthru in the last decade, or am I missing something? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Why is it no one is dicussing Dr Woods who can extract individual FU's? SUrely this is the biggest breakthru in the last decade, or am I missing something? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Yes, Dr. Woods does get discussed here from time to time.

At one point there was quite a bit of discussion about Woods on this site. Things got heated and several of the people who were writing about Woods were banished.

Pat (the fellow who runs this site) is admittedly not a fan of Dr. Woods.

If you want to disuss Dr. Woods, have at it. In my opinion Woods is currently the most important doctor working in the field, probably, and there is probably not as much attention given to Woods in this forum as is warranted. Other people may feel differently.

Dr. Woods,

Has put forth quite an effort recently in sharing his idea through open houses etc..His efforts have really improved of late, and I have to say he has some convincing photo's on hairsite.com of Franklin and some others in the "gallery" section, his FUE incisions look visably smaller to me than those of other FUE docs.

My observations re: FUE/Woods

Hey guys just to let you know all is well after 2 months of my Woods procedures.I can't tell you enough what a huge difference from my experience that Woods technique was than my strip procedures.I think he did a very god job with me.If anyone missed my photo's I am at www.hairsite.com and I can be found at Dr.Woods confrence recap on the main page.I am the patient Franklin.I will update photos in the months to come.