Proscar crisis

Truth Seeker

Where is everyone getting the prescriptions for Proscar/Propecia? Mine just ran out after a year, the pharmacist would only fill 8 tablets. The transplant surgeon who wrote the original script won't do refills. Are you going through your family practitioner, or are you going through a transplant surgeon?

Personally, I haven't seen a lick of difference in using Proscar, and am not sure if it's worth continuing. I guess I'm in the other percentage of men that gets no benefit from it, except the side effects of the drug.

Your general doctor can precribe it . Keep in mind you may get a stabillizing effect from Propecia which is important as well.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

you can google search it and buy from a few online pharmacies.

cheapest i`ve seen is ??115/$230 for one years supply from a reputable company.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Painful orgasm, burning urination after orgasm. Painful erection. I also haven't seen any significant changes in my hair loss situation, and we're at the one year mark. I'm not saying regrowth, but I don't think there's been any stabilization regarding hair loss.

..."painful orgasm, burning urination after orgasm. painful erection"...

---thats a LOT of pain!

and you still want to stay on it?

I hope this doesn't happen to me. I don't want to cry like a bitch and scream bloody murder while Im having sex.

Proscar is more potent than propecia, correct?

Truthseeker, have you tried every other day dosage or are you just a Sexual Massachist?

Truth Seeker, you have given this drug a complete trial. At this stage if you're experiencing side effects (aside from the fact you're also not seeing any results) then it's a reasonable time to stop. Some men who don't see results on Finasteride will see results on Dutasteride, but as it is a far more potent drug, it is strongly not recommended for those who experience side effects from Finasteride. A topical regimen is quite effective. Rogaine 5% in conjunction with Nizoral 2% every third day, and maintaining a healthy scalp with a shampoo and conditioner like Nioxin, has been quite proficient, at least in the short term, and may extend into the long term. If your hair loss is extensive, it may also be in your best interest to consider a hair transplant.

Get off the stuff man... if you're having side effects they're not gonna go away as long as you're taking the drug. Even after you quit there's a small chance you might still have side effects.

The whole "side effects may go away after taking the stuff for a while" is bull.

By all means though, if you wish to continue using the drug, go right ahead, it's your genitals.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------