hi...i really need help..

devilito

hi,

i will b 23 on the 29th of november..my hair is being lost since i was 18 i guess..

i dunno wat i should consider as treatment..

after viewing some of your so usefull reviews and replies i figured out that i should consider drugs first b4 thinking about HT!

which is great because i was looking for HT doctor which is so hard coz i live i egypt and its really hard to get treatment abroad..

anyway,

i will send my pic so u can recommend which is better for me to order..

i need to know..

what is the best for my case?

i need to know the percentage of accurate results?

in my case..can i JUST use drugs to get my hair back??

am sorry i ask too much but i really really need help am too young for loosing hair which is a very very huge problem for me..

i am wearing a cap all the time because i am so shy of my hair..

thanx for reading..and here are my picz

Image(416).jpg.f8861deb8ee30ecf8009ce92c9c863a1.jpg

hi,

i will b 23 on the 29th of november..my hair is being lost since i was 18 i guess..

i dunno wat i should consider as treatment..

after viewing some of your so usefull reviews and replies i figured out that i should consider drugs first b4 thinking about HT!

which is great because i was looking for HT doctor which is so hard coz i live i egypt and its really hard to get treatment abroad..

anyway,

i will send my pic so u can recommend which is better for me to order..

i need to know..

what is the best for my case?

i need to know the percentage of accurate results?

in my case..can i JUST use drugs to get my hair back??

am sorry i ask too much but i really really need help am too young for loosing hair which is a very very huge problem for me..

i am wearing a cap all the time because i am so shy of my hair..

thanx for reading..and here are my picz

Hello Devilito,

I am sorry for your problem at such a young age. You are lucky in one way in that being so young, with new developments, like hair cloning for example which may become reality down the road. You will have a much better chance than what us middle-aged guys went through to restore our hair.

Here is what I think you should do.

1) DO NOT EVEN consider a HT at this point!!! At 23, you are too young and your extensive loss it is likely to get worse with time. Being realistic, you may be headed for Norwood scale 6-7. I know that is not what you want to hear but it is likely your fate.

2) Get on the big three drugs ASAP to save what you have and maybe regain some loss, propecia, minoxidil and nizoral shampoo. Of these I believe propecia is your best one.

3) Stay informed, save your money on anything other than the big three drugs suggested. New developments are probably coming in a few years. If hair cloning or hair multiplicaton pans out, it would allow a large enough supply of donor hair to be used to complete a transplant needed for the NW 6-7 cases.

4) Send your photo in for a free online consultation with a coalition Doctor on this site. I may be wrong but I think they would not consider you a candidate for a HT at this point.

5) See your dermatoligist to make sure your hairloss is MPB and not from a skin problem or stress or something.

Good Luck and do your research.

NoBuzz

Nobuzz is right on target

I know what you are going through. I stated losing my hair at 23 as well .. Follow Nobuzes instruction and maybe try some Dermatch to cover it up

Good luck

P.S. I didnt get my first HT until 35

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

what you are going through. I stated losing my hair at 23 as well .. Follow Nobuzes instruction and maybe try some Dermatch to cover it up

Good luck

P.S. I didnt get my first HT until 35

i started at 18 i guess but i think i am not loosing any more..

there is another Question..

i used to shave my head..does it help with her loss??

is it good?

and here is another pic for my head i think its more clear

Image(415).jpg.8d3826187489b77261f035fe96513171.jpg

Hello devilito and welcome to the forums

nobuzz4me hit the nail on the head for advice. I'd follow his advice to the T, however, the only thing I might suggest you NOT doing at this point is checking out an HT coalition doctor. Since his first piece of advice is to not consider an HT yet, and I agree, I think talking to any doc about an HT will be a big tease and might pysche you up to get an HT too early. But if I were you, follow the rest of his advice.

In regards to your second question...what you do with your hair is up to you. Honestly, I don't think growing your hair longer is the best idea....it will look comb-overish, and people spot that from a mile away. Keeping your hair short like you are doing or buzzing it down to a 2 clip is probably the best thing to do...it will keep it clean and neat. After all, at least over here in America, the shaved head goatee look is in for men. Some of the hottest women I've seen are found with these men. I would have done that myself, but I don't have the right head shape for it. I'd look like a basketball head :P

Bill