Natural hairline...

Hallo to everyone,

I'm from Germany and had a bad surgery with mini- and micrografts. Now I'm looking for help in USA and Canada. Who creates the most natural hairline?

Can you give me your opinion please!

Thank you,

S.

Hallo to everyone,

I'm from Germany and had a bad surgery with mini- and micrografts. Now I'm looking for help in USA and Canada. Who creates the most natural hairline?

Can you give me your opinion please!

Thank you,

S.

AJKV,

Welcome to our discussion forum.

Selecting a quality surgeon is vital to your success. Surgeons have different levels of experience, philosophies, and aristry that must be considered. The key is looking for consistency in results such as those surgeons recommended in this community.

In my opinion, you should at lease consider consulting with Dr. Ferudini, one of our elite Coalition physicians who has a clinic in Germany.

Dr. Kulahci is also recommended.

To see how we recommend surgeons, click here

Best wishes,

Bill

To answer the question, in the US or Canada for repair work and natural hairlines I recommend Hasson & Wong (Canada) and us at Shapiro Medical (US)

Dr. Shapiro is widely known for his hairlines and many regard Dr. Shapiro, Dr. Hasson and Dr. Wong among the top doctors in the world.

Given that you have already had a poor experience, I suggest consulting with both clinics and to take your time making a decision.

Please do not hesitate to ask any additional questions.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Sorry, somehow I missed that you are seeking in the United States or Canada, which is why I recommended a few surgeons in Germany who perform high quality follicular unit hair transplantation. It must be late here icon_smile.gif

There are also a few other excellent surgeons in Europe and a great number of them in the United States and Canada, at least considerably more than in the East.

Consider consulting with and researching some of our Coalition physicians.

Bill

As Bill said there are many docs available who can produce amazing hairlines

Dr. True

Dr. Feller

H & W

and there are many more

Good luck

JB

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!