Graftcyte vs Folligen

Anybody use Graftcyte or Folligen, I'm having an HT in a week to restore my hairline and I've heard good things about graftcyte, just wondering if folligen works just as good?

Hi Chris. Dr. Shapiro gave me Graftcyte to use after my 3/1 HT. It is supposed to reduce scabbing and promote healing. I had to spray it on my donor and transplanted area every half hour until the bottle was empty (4 days). I guess it worked since I had and still have very minimal scabbing. It looks more like flaking dried skin instead of the dried blood look. Hope I helped.

Graftcyte is clinically approved by the FDA with double blind studies-- Folligen I believe did not have the intensive studies Graftcyte had-- but that is not to say Folligen doesnt work. I have only experienced Graftcyte and it does wonders-- I actually purchased 2 bottle for 10 days of usage which I thought provided added benefit than one bottle.

Folligen is something you can use long-term. It incorporates copper-peptides but is not nearly as expensive as Graftcyte. You can see more info about it here. For post-ht care use the Graftcyte.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Just had the HT done, I passed on the graftcyte, but did buy a bottle of folligen, I'm about two days post op and will begin using it soon, but either way I think I'll heal up pretty fast.

• 12 years later...