Intentionally going totally bald

anonymous man

My first thought after seeing Balody's pic was: athlete, and most likely not a figure skater....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I would just do a guard number 1 or 2 all over. That looks a bit more professional than totally shaven

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Anon. Man,

I'm glad you qualified your last post with "ok a bit far, I joke" as I was just starting to get concerned. I agree with Mrjb in a partial shave #1 or #2 rather than the full shiny bald shave. It seems like you'd be able to be a little more versatile and not worry about all the stereotyping.

Balody,

I know you know I was joking, but I'll officially change my vote to a B (not quite sure what that is but seems better than the other choices).

janna,"hard nut" translated to american is "tough guy"i suppose.your vin diesel to our vinnie jones.so that must mean you think i look like vin diesel.....yep ill take that icon_biggrin.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

You know how men are. Anything different or intimidating they cry gay or queer! I don't think having a shaved head gives that impression

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I think the jist of the thread is that shaved bald look is associated with a bad ass reputation. The "gay" reference of a Balody being a ballerina or dancer is basicaly a joke. NG2GB didn't get that you're a hard nut, Balody!

janna,this is no lie.when i used to shave to the skin and walk about in my bike leathers i had no end of admiring looks from other men and they were always shaven.i used to think "did he just give me the eye?"a couple of times id look over my shoulder to check and look straight back again because id get the smile or wink icon_eek.gifmaybe its a european thing?

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

IMO, most people look worse going slick bald.

I mean seriously, name a celebrity that looks better slick bald versus having some hair.

I mean have you seen Vin Diesel in the days when he had hair? He looks *WAY* better with hair.

Even Bruce Willis looks WAY better with some buzz cut thinning hair than slick bald, IMO.

My point is, you MIGHT look OK slick bald.

BUT you will NEVER look worse with HAIR.

Nuff said. Later.

Shaving your head is not a european thing, it is an athletic, thug, or desperation thing. It's always cool to shave your head when you have hair because it grows back, just like spending a lot of money on an expensive dinner (when you plenty of money to spend). not so funny when you are losing your hair or have no more money to spend

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!