Spending New Years Eve 2007 with Dr. Rahal

M_D

Hello Everyone.

I am a new poster here although I have been reading and ?‚???‚??hanging around`` on this forum for the last two years. I have to thank everyone here from Bill, mrjb, nervousnelly, B spot and many others for their informative posts that really helped when I was freaking out about my first HT which I had done here in Spain.

After much research, I have decided that I will have my next HT with Dr. Rahal. I am booked in for New Years Eve. We are looking at a procedure of around 3500 grafts. I am kind of excited and scared at the same time. I am hoping that this will be my last HT and am leaving it all in the very capable hands of Dr. Rahal. I will open a blog shortly and post pre / post op pictures to share my experience with everyone here.

I decided to go with Rahal because I don`t think I have heard anything negative on ANY forum about him. I like the fact that he is very personal with his patients. His patient advisor, Adrian has been absaloutly brilliant answering all my questions in detail and promptly.

Looking forward to sharing my journey with everyone here.

Hello Everyone.

I am a new poster here although I have been reading and ?‚???‚??hanging around`` on this forum for the last two years. I have to thank everyone here from Bill, mrjb, nervousnelly, B spot and many others for their informative posts that really helped when I was freaking out about my first HT which I had done here in Spain.

After much research, I have decided that I will have my next HT with Dr. Rahal. I am booked in for New Years Eve. We are looking at a procedure of around 3500 grafts. I am kind of excited and scared at the same time. I am hoping that this will be my last HT and am leaving it all in the very capable hands of Dr. Rahal. I will open a blog shortly and post pre / post op pictures to share my experience with everyone here.

I decided to go with Rahal because I don`t think I have heard anything negative on ANY forum about him. I like the fact that he is very personal with his patients. His patient advisor, Adrian has been absaloutly brilliant answering all my questions in detail and promptly.

Looking forward to sharing my journey with everyone here.

M_D,

Welcome to our community.

It's nice to see guests surfing our forum decide to join us and participate in our discussions.

I'm pleased that our community has also led you to a first-rate hair restoration physician. You will be in the best of hands with Dr. Rahal.

Now you will be able to celebrate the new year knowing that you will have a nice new head of hair by summer time icon_biggrin.gif

I encourage you to share your experience and photos by creating a hair loss weblog.

I look forward to joining you in your journey.

Bill

best of luck. you are in very capable hands! i have read a lot on various docs and rahal is one of the best. please keep us informed on your progress.

do you have a private email i can get you on?

Thank you very much guys for your kind words. Rest assured I will set up a blog and will post plenty of pics for everyone to view.

Frog - I do have an email, not sure how Bill would feel about me placing it here. Can you forward me a PM on this forum?

M_D,

I have no personal problem with you posting your private email address here, but the question is do YOU? Once you post your private email on a public discussion forum, who knows who could be emailing you.

In other words, post your private email address at your own risk. In my opinion, send a private message to frog with it to avoid being spammed icon_wink.gif

Bill