2700 FU on Nov 10th,2004 Dr. True and Dr. Dorin

northern

Northern,

Great growth so far. I seem to be getting a few new hairs growing back in pretty fast. I mention this because I have a itching like crazy off and on day then it quits and then 3-4 days later I can see new little hairs popping thru. I'm wondering if the itching might have to do with the new hair coming back through the skin. Don't know for sure just a thought.

Good Luck!!

Nashville Kat

• 2 weeks later...

It has been four months now since the transplant.

The transplant hairs continue to grow in at a steady rate. I have noticed this mostly in the frontal region. I am told this is common at this stage of the game.

mar10_2005_5_resized.JPG.0be2ff26cdc8a94555c094751ae149f9.JPG

Northern!

Great to hear from you at 4 months! Wow, has it been that long?

Anyway, good to see you're progressing along.

Northern Pre-op:

002Ron-Preoptop.jpg

Northern 4 months post-op:

northern4mos.jpg

Happy growing, Northern!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 1 month later...

Northern,

I can see why you won the contest.What an informative link.I sure your essay was great.Your pictures give me great hope,as I will be 1 month post op Sunday,{17th}, with Dr.True.My experience was the same as yours,pleasant,no pain,great people.I hope my results are near yours.I had 1500 fu's.Lot's of luck,and thanks for the informative link.

HK

Yikes!

Who is that hairy beast?

Haha, you know that I am kidding, Northern, but that is some great improvement for 4 months post op! Dr. True and Dr. Dorin really hit a homerun! Just think, too, that things are going to start thickening up for you right about now and you're going to see some real maturity developing. From the looks of that frontal picture I can tell that those multiple cases of Alexander Keith's India Pale Ale hasn't done you any harm icon_wink.gif.

I am also pleasantly suprised at how well you seem to have responded to the Propecia and Minoxidil. By the time one year has elapsed you will be a new man (heck you look like a new man now)!

Keep the updates coming and happy growing!

-Robert

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 4 weeks later...

Northern,

Looking better and better with every update. From what I remember you also said that the implementation of a medicinal regimen was also working out for you. Do you still feel that you are getting some thickening from Finasteride and Minoxidil?

Keep the updates coming!

-Robert

• 2 months later...

Sorry it took so long to post again. A friend of mine had my camera for a couple months. So here I am at the 9 month point. As you can see my hair still continues to thicken in the front. I am still using Propecia and Extra Strength Rogaine once a day.

DSCF0015.JPG.7fdda3cc919c301ea385fdf39a5f6558.JPG

Wow your results are great. I am extermely happy as true dorin are one of my choices in my research. If u use a little toppik in there it will get much fuller. By the way how many grafts were dense packed in the frontal hair line?

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...

Northern,

I am excited to see your pictures being posted. You look awesome man. I can't believe just how much hair has grown in...that's awesome. I'm a fellow True patient myself now...just 15 days post op today. So the long wait begins for me...I hope I have as much growth as you, and I should be pretty good. I'm excited for you man. Keep us up to date with your pictures, and feel free to take a look at mine in the photo section.

Bill

• 1 month later...

So I am getting close to the one year mark. Mid November I will be at that point. Looking at the previous pictures I still believe my hair is still progressing in terms of density. If you follow the series of photos you see where I began and where I am at now. Again thanks to Dr. True and his team I am where I am today.

DSCF0044_new.jpg.9054349b28cf72c5137f268f5524ae0e.jpg

• 4 months later...

Northern,

I took time to review your history. The first HT was a big positive for you.......I'm sure the 2nd will give you much added density.

Kudos to you for sharing the progress on an almost monthly basis with us. I appreciate the information.

I can't wait to see your results, be sure to keep us posted.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.