..."Ng2gb what do you think of the recent lack of contributions.....

notgoing2gobald

by forum members?"

(ng2gb quote from a recent interview by a reporter at the moxymop dirty hair convention for balding bastards)...

..."Well its just down right dispicable. Can't we all just get a long? Can't we unite in our recognition of the discrimination, manipulation, horrification, humiliation, isolation, rid-I-cu-LATION of this 'A' balding-NATION!?!?!? 'A can't we unite?...'A can't we stand and fight?...'A can't we all together gain 'a sight of the im-PO-tance of da hair on our 'a head!?!?!?....'a can't we all contribute? 'a can't we give? People need to think of others! Think of the children! Think of the hair! Think of the lonesome lonely bald shiny 'a heads!...Think of my fund!...You can GIVE my 'a breth-'R---en!!!....

GIVE!!!!!!!....A dolla'! A' two-dolla'sss!!!!...A' three 'A' dollas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........

Just make a difference in this time 'a need, my 'a brath-'R'---en! Make a dif---'E'----'R'----ence!!!! Thats all I ask...."

Having wasted 2 yrs of my life trudging around South America trying to "stem the flow of illicit narcotics" as the DoD likes to phrase it, I now know and believe most of it should be no more illegal than whiskey and cigarettes. Horrific waste of time, money and resources. However, I personally have no desire to use drugs. But after that last post by NG2GB, I'm wondering if maybe I'm missing out on something good......

"Can't we unite in our recognition of the discrimination, manipulation, horrification, humiliation, isolation, rid-I-cu-LATION of this 'A' balding-NATION!?!?!?"

Prit-ty, prit-ty good....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

ng2gb

where are you man i`ve had loads to drink and you are M.I.A.

you are a good laugh and help take the seriousness off hairloss icon_razz.gif

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Chucky,

The hair gustapo-Bill- gave me a TUI (Typing Under the Influence). They said my postings are "completely off the wall and ridiculous"---

...I responeded "annNNDDD.....? (hands out, with a face of certain and complete understanding awaiting the discovery of some new piece of information which would shed light on a need for a private pow-wow and warning...)

apparently MPB is a very interesting and colorful topic to some in its own right. We must discuss it in earnest, analyze each strand, placement, incision, each minutia of testosterone which seeps from the testes and eventually finds its way to our hair follices---Indeed, discuss it's entire path and miraculous journey from each testes throughout the blood stream, its struggle with each bulb of hair as they fight to the death, giving each follicle the proper respect they deserve and a proper grieving period...

I too do not find discussing the deaths of each of my youthful luscious locks and the possibility of not being able to maintain either my insatiable apetite for Alba and possibly not being able to maintain an erection over her any longer as a result of using propecia to be a particularly uplifting, interesting, or fun topic without the infusion of something completely ludicrous and off the wall...

Even my charitable fund was "edited" from my signature...

i know what you mean

people on here need to lighten up and make it fun to post and not be so serious all the time,

lifes a bitch especially with hairloss and if you can`t have a laugh and enjoy oneself life may as well not be worth living.

i enjoy reading your crazy posts.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

YEAH!!!

Im with you chucky!!!!

lets go put arsenic in koolaid and drink it together!!!! icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

DOWN WITH HAIR-FASCISM!!!

DOWN WITH HAIR-FASCISM!!!

------

-----------

HAIR-ANARCHY!

HAIR-ANARCHY!

I either want to be bald, funny and ludicrous

--or---

DEAD!!!

or, of course, have a bitch$ng head of hair like Shuffle and make a TON of lil' ng2gb's with Alba...

can't you just imagine our babies: my don king do with her body? BEEE-----U---'T--iful!!!