Hasson vs Rahal...please help

I think if you research this site you'll see enough before/after's from both to make your own decision. They're both great Doc's.

If i needed more than 4000 grafts, there's no question I'd go with Dr. Hasson because he consistently harvests over 5000 in a session and his results look awesome. Nothing against Dr. Rahal as I'm a fan of his and wouldn't hesitate sitting in the chair with him.

I'd really encourage you to do your homework and search the site to see which you like best - you really can't go wrong either place IMO.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Like hairbank said you cant go wrong w/ either of these doc's. It may come down to location and money, which are 2 factors that should be considered last when choosing a HT doc, but if it's a choice between the 2 doc's I'd say go to the 1 that's easier for you to get to and easier on your pocket because you wont sacrifice quality w/ either.

USMC3675,

I can't help but think you're a Marine because of your handle so if you have any questions about our clinic you can call Mike in our Seattle office. You'll be talking to another proud Marine. You know what this means.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I agree with PGP, they both seem to have their 'strengths'.

If you require a large number of grafts, I'd definitely consider the Master Hasson.

If you are looking for a super dense hairline, then I'd likely lean towards Rahal.

This is not to say that Rahal can't do large sessions or Hasson a masterful hairline, but this is just based upon the results I've seen to date. Either way, you will be happy as they are both great.

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

usmc3675,

In my opinion, Dr. Hasson and Dr. Rahal are among the best physicians in the world. In making your decision, look through many before/after patient photos and consult with each of them and make your decision from there. I would personally feel confident in either of their hands.

Best wishes,

Bill