Bosley and MHR probably do something like this . . .

vocor1

I was looking on google for a site mentioning what a "bilateral lift" procedure was, and I stumbled on this HT site.

Ironically, this doctor is located in Denver, where I live. I'm scared to think that I might have gone to him or MHR in Denver if it wasn't for this site and people who post here.

Anyway, check out the work that he is so proudly advertising. I think his work gives you a really good idea of how Bosley or MHR probably would do. He talks about micrografting quite a bit and brags about hairlines that I feel don't hold a candle to the quality of hairlines I see on this site.

http://www.coloderm.com/hair.htm

He shows many before and after pictures scattered about, and the after pictures are hardly better than the befores in most cases IMO. Some of the afters still look like crap to me, but some are pretty decent, I suppose.

Check it out and see what you think.

It is just speculation on my part, but I imagine that most people who go to MHR or Bosley have the same results. That is, minor cosmetic improvement unless many procedures are done. Then they brag about what a great job they did, hoping you'll come back or never find a website like this one.

Ahh, it's late and maybe I'm a bit anal retentive on this one. But sites like this one I stumbled on frighten me a bit. We see so many great results here at htnetwork, it is good to compare them to results from substandard surgeons using antiquated and outdated procedures.

vocor1

I was looking on google for a site mentioning what a "bilateral lift" procedure was, and I stumbled on this HT site.

Ironically, this doctor is located in Denver, where I live. I'm scared to think that I might have gone to him or MHR in Denver if it wasn't for this site and people who post here.

Anyway, check out the work that he is so proudly advertising. I think his work gives you a really good idea of how Bosley or MHR probably would do. He talks about micrografting quite a bit and brags about hairlines that I feel don't hold a candle to the quality of hairlines I see on this site.

http://www.coloderm.com/hair.htm

He shows many before and after pictures scattered about, and the after pictures are hardly better than the befores in most cases IMO. Some of the afters still look like crap to me, but some are pretty decent, I suppose.

Check it out and see what you think.

It is just speculation on my part, but I imagine that most people who go to MHR or Bosley have the same results. That is, minor cosmetic improvement unless many procedures are done. Then they brag about what a great job they did, hoping you'll come back or never find a website like this one.

Ahh, it's late and maybe I'm a bit anal retentive on this one. But sites like this one I stumbled on frighten me a bit. We see so many great results here at htnetwork, it is good to compare them to results from substandard surgeons using antiquated and outdated procedures.

vocor1