Dr. Vogel in Baltimore

Delawaredude

Has anyone had, or heard of, recent work by Dr. Vogel? I am relatively close by, and yes I know location should not factor in to the selection of of a doc, but what the heck, it's worth getting the scoop on how Dr. Vogel is doing these days. Thanks

Check out the progress and experience of a fellow member NoBuzz4Me.

He has done a great job detailing his experiences, and I am sure would welcome a private message should you want to ask him any questions.

Dr. Vogel is recommended on this site, and has the confidence of Pat, the site owner/administrator.

Good Luck and feel free to ask any questions you need to!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

HK, I have read everything this forum has said about him in years past, but was mainly shooting for some more up to date info. Bspot, I sent him an email and got a generic one back saying call for a consultation... My main area of concern is hairline work, and I was hoping to get further info on his skill in that area. I will try emailing/calling him again, but was assuming someone here must know some unbiased info on the guy. Thanks guys

I think you misunderstood my response.

If you check your other post, you will see that NoBuzz4Me responded to your query.

He is the most current and up to date member we have who has used Dr. Vogel.

I was suggesting you PM him (NoBuzz4Me) for additional insight.

Thanks Again.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.