HDC or Bisanga ? (or DeVroye ?)

I'd like to have a strip HT procedure, 2000 grafts about (implantation in front-line and on top).

I've not yet decided.

I'd like to stay in Europe (I live in Italy).

Who can help me to choose between HDC (Cyprus) and Bisanga (Brussels) ?

I see that their prices are similar, which of them can offer to me the higher quality ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rob

ps

I've seen also good opinions on Dr. DeVroye, in Brussels too

psps

please I need feedback from people that does not work for them, of course icon_wink.gif

With the euro being 1.5 times the U.S dollar and physicians offering discounts to cover your travelings costs, wont it be worth it to come to the states?!?!? If i did stay in europe I have seen some HDC results lately that are promising, but I wouldn't chance it and come to the states or even Canada. Good luck

You only live once...

rmenichini,

Dr. DeVroye is an elite member of the Coalition and does first rate work. Pat Hennessey, Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network visited him and observed his live surgery to ensure his work met our high level of standards. See Pat's visit to Dr. DeVroye's clinic.

Dr. Bisanga also looks pretty promising. I have been in contact with their clinic and even invited him to present some of his work on our forum. I believe they have every intention to as per my contact with Phil - but to date, they haven't taken advantage of this opportunity.

Good luck on your continued research.

Best wishes,

Bill

rmenichini,

I have seen some of Dr Devroye's work and met him a while back.His work is excellent and as good as any you will find and he really cares for his patients.Should you decide to go with him you will be in good hands.Also heard good stuff about Dr Bisangra.it's good to speak to a few places before choosing and you're lucky to have some good European options.

Mick

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I've seen Dr. Devroye's skills and technique at many of the surgery workshops and he does very nice work. Dr. Devroye is extemely conscientious of his work and is compassionate with his patients. I've seen handful of intra-op and post op pics from HDC and they look very good. I've heard good things about Dr. Bisanga but have not seen any results yet. Consult with them all and you should get a sense of which doc is best for you.

Best of luck with your research.

I found HDC expensive (even if they include in the price "free flight" and "free accomodation").

A trip to Belgium is less expensive, thanks to low cost flight companies too, and with similar quality level.

Regards

Rob