4 MONTH UPDATE: 3000 GRAFTS W/ Dr. Konior

Burt1973

Sorry I have not updated my Photo Album like i wanted. But I do have pics from the beginning to now. I WILL update it soon. For now here a few pics taken yesterday, 4 months post op...

All pics taken with NO flash and with a cheap 3.2 Kodak point & shoot.

This pic is 2 months post op...

aaa1.jpg

the rest are ALL 4 months...

12-15-07002.jpg

12-15-07004.jpg

12-15-07003.jpg

12-12-07009.jpg

12-12-07007.jpg

If you would like to see any other angle let me know I can snap it, or at least try to..icon_smile.gif

I welcome ANY and ALL comments.

3147 ish) grafts Dr. Konior

No meds.

Wow. This is super so far. Things are progressing along at a great pace. Very good looking, natural results. Glad to see some work from Dr. Konior.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thanks Nelly!

I told the wife if this was as good as it got I would be pretty happy. But I know its just began..should thicken up and make a nice cosmetic change in my appearance.

I was the guy who ALWAYS was wearing a hat. I hardly ever wear a hat now..people that seen me on a daily basis had no idea what my hair looked like before. I have had a few 'going bald' comments, but they were from people who NEVER seen me without a hat. Its a little frustrating but its to be expected...I would do it again tomorrow.

3147 ish) grafts Dr. Konior

No meds.

looks good so far and you have long way to go. you'll be amazed at how different your hair will look and how the quality will evolve from month to month. congrats!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com