A Hair Restoration Vacation in Brazil?

• Administrators

For those who would like to escape the winter and get absolutely top notch ultra refined follicular unit grafting I highly recommend Dr. Arthur Tykocinski in Brazil.

I spent a good deal of time with him at his clinic in Sao Paulo, Brazil just a couple of months ago and watched him perform surgery. His artistry and technical skill are second to none in the world and he does all microscopic lateral slit work.

I learned a great deal from him and had a great time as his guest. I highly recommend making the journey to see him if you would like to combine world class hair restoration with a world class destination.

He is also a great guy and speaks English and Portuguese. And if you're real lucky he may even take you surfing as he is an expert surfer as well.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

For those who would like to escape the winter and get absolutely top notch ultra refined follicular unit grafting I highly recommend Dr. Arthur Tykocinski in Brazil.

I spent a good deal of time with him at his clinic in Sao Paulo, Brazil just a couple of months ago and watched him perform surgery. His artistry and technical skill are second to none in the world and he does all microscopic lateral slit work.

I learned a great deal from him and had a great time as his guest. I highly recommend making the journey to see him if you would like to combine world class hair restoration with a world class destination.

He is also a great guy and speaks English and Portuguese. And if you're real lucky he may even take you surfing as he is an expert surfer as well.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• 4 weeks later...

Dear Pat

I send you this mail because i want to know if all of the Tykocinski's photo are with lateral slit.

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/hair_transplant_clinic/doctors.asp?DrID=57&%20ClinicName=Tykocinski%20Medical%20Group

Or all of this photo are old with out lateral slit because are the same photo than three years ago and in Tykocinski s he said in his web site that he start in year 2003 with lateral slit.

Please ask him if he can send you lateral slit photo's.

Thank you and sorry for my english.

Pat,

Are you sure this doc didnt just put on a "dog and pony show" for your visit in order to tap into the US HT market? I've vagely heard of this doctor and I've been involved with HT for the past 15 yrs. I'm sure what you witnessed was good or you would not put your reputation on the line with a recommendation even for a new sponser, But I would argue that your comments of being in Dr. Shapiro's league might be premature, especially if this doc didnt start the state of the art lateral slit until 24 months ago?

Is he more of a "up and coming surgeon" who has the "potential" some day to be in the class of Shapiro and the select others??????????

• Administrators

Having gotten to know Dr. Tykocinski over the years and spent considerable time discussing and watching his surgical technique and viewing his actual patients in person, I can assure you that he is a "lateral slit" purist with demonstrated mastery of this technique. He is also a very gifted artist.

This is a very rare combination in a hair transplant surgeon and it does put him neck and neck with Shapiro in my opinion.

I really believe that his work is as good and very often better than any hair transplant physician in north America.

I would not hessitate to do surgery with him myself.

Best wishes, Pat

P.S. Smoothy, Dr. Tykocinski was an "up and comer" four years ago. But now he is very much at the very top in every sense of the word. I consider him to be at the vanguard of the new generation of elite physicians.

My Hair Loss Blog