New Hair and feedback

MrJobi

Well, I can finally say I do not use concealer and it appears I have a full head of hair..In fact I have been getting some many compliments lately on my new haircut or the whole " Wow I have never seen it that long?" So, what has been the result???

Last date was just running her hands all over my hair and said it was really nice ( no she didnt know)

1 - Every date I have gone on has worked out well. This was not the case 3 years ago.. Nothing else has changed. I notice an instant positive response from women.

2 - Many more looks from women and comments from friends that this girl likes you..

3- A better attitude and happy feeling every morning looking in the mirror. some might saw THIS is the reason for the increased attraction but be certain. The hair came first

4 - I look better and younger hands down

5- Less time to get ready in the morning. No more painting my head and stressing..

anyone who thinks a HT cannot be a positive / life changing experience is just wrong.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Well, I can finally say I do not use concealer and it appears I have a full head of hair..In fact I have been getting some many compliments lately on my new haircut or the whole " Wow I have never seen it that long?" So, what has been the result???

Last date was just running her hands all over my hair and said it was really nice ( no she didnt know)

1 - Every date I have gone on has worked out well. This was not the case 3 years ago.. Nothing else has changed. I notice an instant positive response from women.

2 - Many more looks from women and comments from friends that this girl likes you..

3- A better attitude and happy feeling every morning looking in the mirror. some might saw THIS is the reason for the increased attraction but be certain. The hair came first

4 - I look better and younger hands down

5- Less time to get ready in the morning. No more painting my head and stressing..

anyone who thinks a HT cannot be a positive / life changing experience is just wrong.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Sorry guys

No pics of the girls just videos . Ha ha.

Yes,Nobuzz my secret identity must remain secret due to professional reasons (if the bad guys found out they could attack the ones I love , see spiderman). BUT I have sent pics to Bill so he can attest to my "mop" but not the girls.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

what are you Osama bin laden?...ok, fine... Id rather see videos of the girls then your mop anyway. lets see this girls gone wild folicular fuck video....The way he makes it sound is that all well see is a bunch of legs mounting around this monumentally massive mop of hair reaching towards the heavens; Mr will be pushing the legs off of his head primping his hair.."Oh! watch the hair ladies...NOT the hair ladies!!!"

icon_smile.gif

No, I like it when they run their fingers through it.. Must enjoy my investment .

Touche'

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi MrJb,

Congrats Brother...Finally u have succeeded in fighting off baldness. I have started using nanogen and am extremely happy with the results. The crown are on my head was thinning and i was used cut my hair very short. but now due to nanogen i can grow my hair..this is a kind of new life for me...

Regards,

sandip

Thanks all

I can only thanks everyone on here for the support. I once was a newbie and received solid advice from the vets on here. With that being said, I also took it upon myself to do the research myself. We are all responsible for our actions, so be thorough before making decisions of any kind.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

MrJB,

Clearly you made the correct choice in restoring your hair. Here is the big question, and you touched on it lightly: Do you have a better attitude because of your greater success with women, or do you have greater success with women because of your better attitude? The great mystery of positive self perception... icon_wink.gif

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

No mystery, it is obvious.

It is indeed the hair. I did not get the positive feedback like I do now.. No doubt at all.It's almost like I don't have to try as hard and you can see it in their eyes.

Now, of course, confidence breeds confidence BUT you cannot get the confidence without successes..

I was just thinking about this , this morning.. When you look better you are perceived in a higher level

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!