Grow baby Grow ( Dr Humayun 3250 post op 4 months)

Abby

Yep ! at last a sigh of relief guys. Ive had a explosion of growth the past 2 weeks and I can honestly say so far so good. It seems more and more are sprouting out each day exactly as the DR said and this supposedly is only 10% cant wait for the full and final result. Also im hoping by the end of next week pictures regarding my progress will be uploaded on to the forum for everyone to see the work of Dr Hummayun and for you guys to decide. I think at this rate if things continue as they are i'll defo be returning back to Dr Hummayun.

Yep ! at last a sigh of relief guys. Ive had a explosion of growth the past 2 weeks and I can honestly say so far so good. It seems more and more are sprouting out each day exactly as the DR said and this supposedly is only 10% cant wait for the full and final result. Also im hoping by the end of next week pictures regarding my progress will be uploaded on to the forum for everyone to see the work of Dr Hummayun and for you guys to decide. I think at this rate if things continue as they are i'll defo be returning back to Dr Hummayun.

How many weeks post op are you?

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

It'll be exactly 4 months post-op on the 27th of July. Theres been a sudden sprouting of hairs all over the scalp. Dont get me wrong the hair isnt thick like my original hair nor has it fully matured, it is still pretty thin and whispy, but im experiencing growth thats for sure as youll see in my next pic up loads.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Abby

I have just gone through your pic in your blog, I also checked your picture from before surgery as well.

I am quiet happy with the effects so far.

In my openion by end of 5th month the result you see is only 25% of the final result, that not with the growth of hair thats with what is optical effect. SO actually the number of hair that has grown would be about 85 to90% but the fact they are small in length and also not thick in diameter, the over all impact would be only 25%. What you will see by the end of october an improvement of bout 25%, so the total impact if you let the hair grow will be about 50%.

The number of graft that would have come out by this time would be almost 95 to 100%.

If by the end of 6 months your mobility is good, i do 2nd treatment. in this way by the end of one year you do get a great result.

I can assure you from what I have seen that if you wait till end of November December, not only you but most of the people in forum will be pleased with your result, mind you, you were type VI MPB. you need minimum of 6000 grafts to have a good visual dense impact.

Relax, it will loook absolutely natural, people around you would not be able to judge your hair transplant.

My MOTO

"My results are seen by every one and recognised by none"

regards

---

I am a medical advisor to Lexington International and Hairmax. What ever I say is my personal opinion.

Dr. Mohmand is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

hold on tight abby!

looked at your blog all looks good.

just one thing,whats the topless pic all about?

then again if i had a waist that thin id probably stick it on my blog.

got to stick to diet,got to stick to diet,got to stick.....

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey abby.. Congrats man.. You have had a great surgery .. You know what.. Even i have enrolled for an online consultancy with Dr Humanyun and, if every thing turns out fine, then soon i hope to fly to pakistan... Congrats once again dude..

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

Cheers Man! The DR is a good guy you have to meet him to understand that. The H/T is coming along fine , the only snag is the long wait but im sure it'll be worth it. Also the scar area (width) has began to decrease in size & visibilty, despite me having my reservations in the beginning. Now im in the 2nd stage of contemplating another H/T regarding density and hopefully thatll be my last. My next up-load of pics will be in December.

Thanks abby.. I have gone through a decent number of Dr Humayun's patient results and i grown more confident after seeing yours... Do post your photos and keep us updated about the new development of your hair scalp.. icon_smile.gif.. Though i would like to request you to post your pre-operation photos that is if you still have them and have not yet burned them up..

Done done.. Check out my blog..

2785 grafts by Dr. Humayun Mohammad

My Hair Loss WebLog

I will be uploading some more shots by the end of November or December to give you an indication as to how things have progressed. In the meantime, the scar line has thinned a little. There has been some more growth, but pain-stakingly slow. I am still getting pimples over the scalp area and also in the scar area itself. Many of the grafts producing hairs are growing but at uneven rates, some are whispy and some are thick, a combination of both. I suppose the maturity, texture, etc will be some time yet, after all, its only been 6 months 1 week. One of the main aspects of this whole H/T experience has been learining how to be patient. Im optimistic by the end of a 12 month period I'll have good results,thats going of what I have seen and experienced so far, although I did have my reservations in the beginning, "LOL"