Luce LDS 100 Laser Treatments

Ty

Hey guys,

Been a while since my last post. Alright, so I've been on Propecia since January '06 and I'm not sure its doing anything. Im really starting to seriously thin out all over my head. Furthermore, I've been having some sexual side effects lately that I think can be attributed to Propecia ( question: Is is possible for sexual side effects to just start showing up a year after beginning treatment?). Anyways, I think I may get off the finasteride and try this laser. What have you guys heard about it? With a 90% satisfaction-rate its gotta be worth a shot. Thanks guys.

Ty

Hi

Getting off propecia will have it's affect on your hair.. You will lose the benefits and return to the prior state. The laser will not compensate..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

It's hard to see the benefits of Propecia because it is very gradual. I started asking new members to take pictures under the same conditions before and at 3 months, 6 months, 9 and one year. Mrjb is right the laser will not work like Finasteride, this 90% satisfaction rate sounds like a huge hype to me. There are many posts on this forum about laser if you run a search you'll see.

I do not think the adverse side effectsof Finasteride would show up only after over one year but to make sure check with your doctor and call Merck's toll free number.

IMO it's not a good idea to stop the Finasteride intake unless you are 100% sure it's doing nothing or you are getting adverse effects.

Hi

Check out this "Mate"

An objective post compliments of another poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwWp5mlGtZU

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks for this post Mrjb.

As you know I am the first to recommend that people try anything for their hairloss as long as it is not harmful to them or cost them an arm or leg.

This video is another example of large companies preying on the insecurities of those dealing with hairloss by making false promises and charging exhorbitant fees. It is criminal.

We need to continue with the education to limit such things from happening.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Mrjb:

Geez...if only I stayed local for my HT..I would have received 6 Months free of the Luce...

icon_wink.gif Can't say it eoungh..glad I found this site..just in time!

Nelly:

Thanks for taking a look at the blog. I'll be waiting for those drastic changes..keeping my fingers crossed.

Glock08

My Hair Loss Weblog

Dr. True 9/22/06

4326 grafts

2129 1's

2168 2's

6545 Total Hairs