Propecia $$$$

russtaman

I just got my first months supply of Propecia. It cost $60. Now I knew that I was going to have to pay a bit of money for this but $60 a month!! When I made my appointment with my physician she told me she would not perscribe Proscar because it is for enlarged prostates. Now I know many of you here use Proscar to save $$ so my question is how can I get Proscar or can I find Propecia cheaper elsewhere?? Thanks in advance.

I just got my first months supply of Propecia. It cost $60. Now I knew that I was going to have to pay a bit of money for this but $60 a month!! When I made my appointment with my physician she told me she would not perscribe Proscar because it is for enlarged prostates. Now I know many of you here use Proscar to save $$ so my question is how can I get Proscar or can I find Propecia cheaper elsewhere?? Thanks in advance.

Costco has 3 months for $149 ($50 month).

Or if you already have a script then check out US drug websites (not foreign but US websites that require a RX-- these are legit and you might be able to save a few bucks)

Edmond168,

Perhaps your physician was playing it safe, but "real" Merck-brand (not generic) Proscar and Propecia are exactly the same. Exactly. They are both Finasteride only different doseages - Propecia 1 mg and Proscar 5 mg.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Here some good advice , you can a get 3 month supply of propecia at Sams Club for $125.00 . You can also get another ten dollars back by going to Merk's website and filling out this form from the website below. Thats a total of $115.00 dollars for 3 months , I would love to see somone beat this price.

http://www.perksprogram.com/propecia_users/perks_program/clickthru.jsp?

Yikes! That is unbelievable! Good looking out, Marcelo!

Forum rules stipulate that no outside promotional links can be placed in posts, but since this one will serve as nothing else than to help everyone, I'm gonna leave it up.

By the way, I save cash on Finasteride by uatering Proscar. It ends up being $36 for 10 pills. A 90 day supply would be right at $108, so that $115 price for Propecia is out of this world! Again, great find!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...

Buy 30 tabs of Proscar on line for $70

Cut each tab into 5 pcs

$0.47 per dose

$14.5 per month

Cheap enough?