Where is the best place to buy Proscar?..

MDM

I have been taking propecia but just recently talked my doc into giving me a prescription for proscar. Where is the best place to buy proscar in this country? Don't trust India, etc just want good ole Merck Proscar from some source in this country. Thanks!

I have been taking propecia but just recently talked my doc into giving me a prescription for proscar. Where is the best place to buy proscar in this country? Don't trust India, etc just want good ole Merck Proscar from some source in this country. Thanks!

Ive been picking mine up 10 at a time for $32 bucks at CVS. Its real, safe, Merck brand, cant beat the price, no shipping costs or waiting, etc.

Well, maybe you can beat the price...but at least I know its real. Im done playing guessing games with online pharmacies and possibly comprimising my health for a few pennys.

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

Social,

I went by CVS and found that my insurance is going to pay for all but $20 bucks. Man, I can't beat that, and I like being able to go to my local store to pick my meds. I bought a pill cutter and, it took a little time, but I quartered them. Propecia was costing me $50/month, now I pay $20/4 months. what a savings!

Thats great news. My insurance company basically laughed at me when I asked, but oh well, $35 bucks a month isnt too bad for me to handle. Its certainly better than the alternative: putting your health into the hands of some foriegn pharmacy.

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

MDM, why don't trust India? Fincar's the same as proscar. 5g finasteride as the active ingredient. Indian law makes it possible to actually copy Proscar if it's manufactured differently. Well, personally I don't see a danger to this. And btw you get a year's supply for the cost of 3 month on proscar.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>putting your health into the hands of some foriegn pharmacy.

What makes you think that "some foreign pharmacy" is not capable of producing clean & effective medicine?

Rugger has posted much documentation to back up this claim. Many foriegn drug manufacturers put unsafe amounts of materials into their products including heavy metals and arsenic. Its also been proven that they can contain not only varying amounts of active ingredients, but sometimes no active ingredients at all.

Mexican and Indian pharmacies were the two countries that I have looked into the most about it since I ordered some "Fincar" once. Once I read the articles, I trashed that crap and went back to Merck brand Propecia until I got a prescription for Merck brand Proscar. Do what you want, but Im better safe than sorry. Its not worth a couple of pennys to me to ingest arsenic on a daily basis.

Ok, I haven't read any of these articles about Fincar and didn't know about these claims of metals and arsenic being in there or other generics. If that's really true then you're right of course. I just read on Whoops's webpage that he's been on Fincar for a while now and that it seems to be helping after all. So I thought if it's helping him than I could as well give it a try. But after what you've said I'm probably gonna do some research on that as well icon_smile.gif You don't happen to have links to these articles?

It actually states a man buying bogus prostate medicine (read: possibly Proscar) from India. Hope this helps.

Im curious though, how would your friend REALLY know it was helping? Couldnt it possibly be the placebo effect?

Thanks for the link, socialdrinker... very interesting... guess I have to be more careful.

Well, he's not a friend of mine. I think he was on this forum some time ago and perhaps still is and I just looked up his really impressive pictures on his website. He says that he's travelling alot and buying his stuff in India (at least the Proscar generic) and by judging his pics it's really helping him... at least to maintain his hair. Well, that's my guess and I might be wrong about that...

Just take a look at the FAQ section of his website: http://www.whoops.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.htm

p.s.: seems this guy doesn't use Fincar but something called Finast. Haven't heard about that before, but it's apparently from India as well...

Aaah, yes, Ive seen this guy before. Hes got awesome results, true, but how much credit do you want to give the bunk drugs from India and how much credit do you want to give the 7000+ graphs hes had implanted?

Hmm... yeah... true! I've just been relying on his accounts in the FAQ section. But you're right, 7000+ grafts implanted just in the front half of your head should give you decent results by itself icon_smile.gif

"seems this guy doesn't use Fincar but something called Finast. "

I think he was just referring to it as Finasteride (the active ingredient in Proscar and Propecia) and just shortening it here.

Ive been picking mine up 10 at a time for $32 bucks at CVS. Its real, safe, Merck brand, cant beat the price, no shipping costs or waiting, etc.

Well, maybe you can beat the price...but at least I know its real. Im done playing guessing games with online pharmacies and possibly comprimising my health for a few pennys.

Social, Is that 10 pills for 32.00? I just went across the border (Mexico) with my ex and they had the Rogaine for 19.00 But personeally, I wouldn't trust it. Te propecia was for either 44.00 Not taht may of been in peso also. I will ask her for the hell of it how much in American. Let you know. Any more pictures? I've been off for a while. I just found out my brother died last month and no one could get in touch with me. Been dealing with that. But will let you know about the over the border drug. The MSM sells for 19.00 down here on American side for 1500mg for 60 pills

Im sorry to hear about your brother.

Yes thats 10 pills for $32. Its not bad considering that will last me for 40 days. I got CVS MSM the other day (out of curiosity I finally broke down) for $7 for 60 capsules of 1000mg. I get my minoxidil off of ebay from a couple of reputable sellers for around $20 for a 3 month supply of 5%.

Couple that with the Nizoral 2%, which cost around $35 at CVS (I dont know how long it will last, im still on the same bottle)and if that bottle only lasts for a month a time, for roughly $80 a month Im covered. To me, that $80 is sooooooo worth my peace of mind knowing that everything is reputable and safe. Id rather not gamble when a sure thing is pennys more.

The MSM sells for 19.00 down here on American side for 1500mg for 60 pills

western - Drugstore.com has GNC MSM 1500 mg tablets for $19.99 for 120 tablets....

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Hair, being the stallion that I am, I'm ordering it as we speak.. icon_eek.gif

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

• 9 years later...