Weblog Update: 6.5 months Dr. Wong - 2933 Grafts

MikeN

I've turned the corner guys and I'm starting to see the payoff. I still have a ways to go and my hair is a little wirey right now but I'm seeing definite progress. I ditched the hat about two months ago and I'm concealer free.

As always, thanks to everyone who contributes to the community. Had I not found this site, I could have gone back to Bosley. OMG. I think I hear finger nails on a chalkboard in the distance.

I've turned the corner guys and I'm starting to see the payoff. I still have a ways to go and my hair is a little wirey right now but I'm seeing definite progress. I ditched the hat about two months ago and I'm concealer free.

As always, thanks to everyone who contributes to the community. Had I not found this site, I could have gone back to Bosley. OMG. I think I hear finger nails on a chalkboard in the distance.

It's looking great, but man I must say you had the worst shock-loss I've ever seen! I would've been ready to kill somebody by about month #3.

Keep us updated. I have a feeling your going to have a lot more improvement to a good looking transplant.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Mike,

Congrats buddy! I was really rooting for you. When I saw your shockloss post I was really nervous about my own transplant. You chose one of the best in the biz, and your faith in the process has paid off! Your transplant looks great and it will get even better! Pop open that bottle of champagne you've been saving icon_biggrin.gif.

- badger

3279 grafts with Dr Gabel - 06/12/08

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Gabel

Hey Mike,

I haven't posted much but I'm in a very similar position to you. Quickly went to Bosley in NYC at 24 and had around 700 grafts. Second surgery with Dr. True this past March. Lot of shockloss, especially around the donor. Things are now progressing, although slowly. Here's to the next few months.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

715 grafts at Bosley, 2004

3238 grafts by Dr.True, Mar 2008

3393 grafts by Dr. Wong, Jul 2009