Nu Hair??or what vitamins to take?

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff called Nu Hair,and does it work.Is it even worth taking a look into?We seen it at Walgreens.I seen in the ingredience it has folic acid,and biotin in it with some other ingredience.

If can take vitamins to help promote hair regrowth from my HT and help with my natural hair I still have.Does anyone know what to take.

I am taking propecia daily,and since I read good things about Nioxin and Nizoral,I will add these to my daily regiment.

I am just thinking about any vitamins I might add.

Thanks,

Scooter

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Has anyone ever heard of this stuff called Nu Hair,and does it work.Is it even worth taking a look into?We seen it at Walgreens.I seen in the ingredience it has folic acid,and biotin in it with some other ingredience.

If can take vitamins to help promote hair regrowth from my HT and help with my natural hair I still have.Does anyone know what to take.

I am taking propecia daily,and since I read good things about Nioxin and Nizoral,I will add these to my daily regiment.

I am just thinking about any vitamins I might add.

Thanks,

Scooter

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Scooter

There is nothing proven .. A good multi is the only thing which would be good to support proper nutrition.. Some claim MSM work but It did nothing for me.. Nu hair is garbage

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 2 years later...

I know these posts are very old, However I have only heard about NU hair DHT blocker and the clinical trials seem positive.

Has anyone used this or are there any positive things to say about NU hair? its been a yr on 1st July 2009 since i had my second op done and everytime I wash my hair, my hands are covered in hair falling out, I wonder if this will help at all.

Please help

Thanks

Nathan

Originally posted by Greatguy781:

I know these posts are very old, However I have only heard about NU hair DHT blocker and the clinical trials seem positive.

Has anyone used this or are there any positive things to say about NU hair? its been a yr on 1st July 2009 since i had my second op done and everytime I wash my hair, my hands are covered in hair falling out, I wonder if this will help at all.

Please help

Thanks

Nathan

Did They actually do a clinical trial on it? Interesting. If they do a clinical trial & it was realiable, & also proven to be effective and you interested, it wont hurt to try it. however best proven option to halt your hair loss is propecia.

Originally posted by Lion:

Please help

Thanks

Nathan

Did They actually do a clinical trial on it? Interesting. If they did a clinical trial & it was realiable, & also proven to be effective and you interested, it wont hurt to try it. however best proven option to halt your hair loss is propecia.

Please help

Thanks

Nathan

Did They actually do a clinical trial on it? Interesting. If they did a clinical trial & it was realiable, & also proven to be effective and you interested, it wont hurt to try it. however the best proven option to halt your hair loss is propecia.