NG2GOBALD HITS 300 POSTS AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(the crowd ROARRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......)

presented by notgoing2gobald to

notgoingtogobald....

wiping away the tears with one hand and blocking the glare of billions of bald heads with the other...."thank you my balding bretheren, thank you..I have spent countless hours enduring photos of your bald heads, endured bloody finger tips from countless hours typing as my wisdom departs my finger tips and crosses coast to coast, Across the atlantic, over seas, through cyberspace and into your homes and hearts. My wisdom will endure the ages and even when your long gone, dead and deceased, those transplanted hairs will still be on your head. What more can I say? Your welcome for my contribution".

kim-kardashian-arbys-action-sport-awards-show-arrivals-1IqKVJ.jpg.a0ee23cf742cbea4c74e769c3d62f505.jpg

(the crowd ROARRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......)

presented by notgoing2gobald to

notgoingtogobald....

wiping away the tears with one hand and blocking the glare of billions of bald heads with the other...."thank you my balding bretheren, thank you..I have spent countless hours enduring photos of your bald heads, endured bloody finger tips from countless hours typing as my wisdom departs my finger tips and crosses coast to coast, Across the atlantic, over seas, through cyberspace and into your homes and hearts. My wisdom will endure the ages and even when your long gone, dead and deceased, those transplanted hairs will still be on your head. What more can I say? Your welcome for my contribution".

Congrats to the man with the longest name ( and most syllables)

Seems like you are a vet already!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Ng2GB,

Thanks for making this public announcement and congratulating yourself! You just made my job easier icon_wink.gif.

We are glad to have you as part of our community. Clearly you are learning and have learned a lot since you have first started posting here in September of 2007.

I look forward to your many more insightful contributions and pictures of my girlfriend Jessica Alba icon_wink.gif

Bill

another excerpt from notgoing2gobalds acception speech...

(notgoing takes his hat off, holds it over his heart, and stares into the crowd with watery eyes from joy)...."I want to promise the American people, that I have never and will never use steroids or ANY sports enhancing drugs to achieve these phenomenal goals"...

(the crowd ROOAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fs281002.jpg.49999b71768ab69bf26aa160c2f8d759.jpg

the Reverend NG2GOBALD hands tremble in the heavens as does his deep booming voice....

I have a DREAM! My A'Breth'R-en. I have a GLO'R-I-US DREAM!!...That one day, little black girlz and little white girlz will play TOGETHER, my A'Breth'R-en!...

A' Indeeeed, that girlz of every creed and color will play with every thick strand of hair on my head! My A'Breth'R-en!!!...Can I get an AMEN?

(crowd) AMEN!

...can I get a Hal'E'LooYA'H?

(crowd)......a Hal'E'LooYA'H!

.........a Hal'EE'????

(crowd).......'LOOOO-Y-A'H!

I cant' A'hear you my a'Breth'R'-eN?????

.........a Hal'EEE????????????????

(crowd)......."LOOOOOOOOOOO--Y--A'HH!

............a Hal'EEEEEEEEEEEE?

(crowd)....'LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO----Y----AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A 'a'-MEN!!!!

Guest wanthairs

notgoingtogobald...

You are one hell of a funny fucker...and I wondered where the hell you were for a while....even though I dont post every day , i always read the threads....glad to see your back with a vengeance

yeah I always enjoy reading your posts. I laugh my ass off mr. "hanging myself by my balls". wont forget that one! I was trying to get a hair convention together. it got so bad i even mentioned hookers at one point. interested in coming out to the West Coast? Maybe Vegas?

OUCH!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

yes, go ahead Mrjb continue...OHhhhh,,,,maybe Mr. Jobi thought I was calling wanthairs a hooker? I had to re-read these posts a couple times to make heads or tails of it...The hooker comment was about real, honest to goondess, sweet hookers here. Not intended to be applied towards want hairs at the least. Never "read" it that way in my initial post, but with Jobi's comment maybe it sounded wrong...Not the case at all...Merely intended as an incentive to get fun, smart assess like wanthairs out here...The hookers are already here...