DR FELLER UK PATIENT /RICHIE48/2100 CROWN GRAFTS /7 MONTH UPDATE PICS /slow growing crowns really do suck ! hahahaha

Hi guys

Just a quick 7 month update , I had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in november 2007 , things have slowed down recently , how ever you can deffo see an improvement and in the last pic , from eye level you can see what a good cosmetic improvement i have after just 7 months .

My hair is clean and combed to show my ht area ,these shots are taken outside in the sun , harsh hahahaha

Immediatly post and pre surgery.

51.jpg25.jpg

wet before and after 7 months

DSC00235-1-1.jpgDSC00584.jpg

before and 7 months after .

51.jpgDSC00611.jpg

eye level shot

DSC00595.jpg

thanks guys

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hi guys

Just a quick 7 month update , I had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in november 2007 , things have slowed down recently , how ever you can deffo see an improvement and in the last pic , from eye level you can see what a good cosmetic improvement i have after just 7 months .

My hair is clean and combed to show my ht area ,these shots are taken outside in the sun , harsh hahahaha

Immediatly post and pre surgery.

51.jpg25.jpg

wet before and after 7 months

DSC00235-1-1.jpgDSC00584.jpg

before and 7 months after .

51.jpgDSC00611.jpg

eye level shot

DSC00595.jpg

thanks guys

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Richie,

It looks as though you are showing a little shock loss around the perimeter of the HT work...this is normal and most likely will grow back. Also, being only 7 months, you still have the best to come.

You certainly have new crown hair where you didn't pre HT, this will also mature and look fuller in a couple of months. I would love to see pic's each month moving forward.

Good Luck

T

Hey Richie,

I have been following your growth as I am also getting crown work from Dr. Feller in Aug. 08. For 2100 grafts and only 7 months, I think there is a noticeable improvement. Please keep updating us each month as I can use that as a timeline for me from Aug. 08 through 09. Thanks!

As you can see from my weblog, I have a much larger area in the crown to cover than you I believe. The initial evaluation is for 3000 grafts, but I may be able to afford upwards of 3700 grafts. Assuming my donor area can support that many, do you think 3700 will be a huge difference for the area I need to cover? Maybe I should go for 3000 and save anything left in the donor for any future loss elsewhere. Just curious. Obviously I will go over all of this with Dr. Feller on the day of surgery.

Richie,

I really appreciate you coming back to update us on your results. as UncJim said, the bald spot is gone! Now, like me, you have full coverage in the area, just a little thin. As time passes, you can determine whether or not you want to add more density or if you experience more hair loss, use additional donor for those areas instead.

Keep us posted.

Bill

Bill himself has stated it on numerous occasions but to make you hopefully feel a little better here is just one quote:

Slow crowns

Spex is absolutely right. Crown growth can be delayed and many patients have reported it. You are right where I'd expect for 7 months.

More to come over the next several months icon_smile.gif

Bill

Hey guys

Thanks for the comments , uncjim hope your growing well bud .

I keep reading that the crown takes longer , does anyone know why ?

Maybe a doc could chime in with the medical reasons behind it , I keep seeing all these 4 and 5 month fantastic growing results in the front third just recently and it's really beginning to bug me that my crown seems to have slowed down . I had a flourish of growth around 5 months and now , well I'm not sure that it's not just me not noticing much going on , but it seems to have slowed down .

And I don't spend loads of time studying it either hahahahaah before anyone tells me to pu the mirror down hahhahahahaha

The other thing is that I keep taking these increasingly harsh , but extreamly honest pics outside in the sun with a top notch digital camera and I don't think this helps either hahahahaha

....... even my girl tells me it looks better in real life , I know she is suppose to say that , but she is really honest and if it looked shit i'm sure she would be the first to tell me hahahahaa

I may take some well lit indoor shots to show a comparison because I know there is a definate cosmetic improvement because people , who know nothing of my proceedure have noticed a difference and , in some cases even commented hahahahaha

One pal of mine even said "have you got more hair or something ?" hahahaha

I replied "yer I've had a transplant"

He just laughed and said "yer right , whatever dickhead !" in a non-believing manner hahahahahaaha

hahahaha text book !

later guys

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

richie, i'm in the same boat as you bro. exactly 7 months out. we are still early in the growing game, especially with the crown. i will say that i am feeling lots of new bits of stubble here and there, both in the crown and front. when you get to the 7 month mark the growth comes in spurts. i also recall from my first ht that the thickness of the hair increased dramatically after month 8. so while it's frustrating to play the waiting game, just remember the plus side-you have another 5 months of new growth and up to another year of thickening.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Great stuff ritchie. Slowly but surely.

I noticed a big spurt at 7months, then a subsequent slowdown at 8-9months (where I am now), although my work is in the hairline.

I think this must be one of the most impatient periods - just itching to see what the final results will be like... icon_wink.gif

Are you planning a 2nd HT further down the line?

hey steve

I may have my temples touched up in a few year bud , i'll keep an eye on the fue situation , hopefully it will become the norm in a few more years ,perhaps even get fue into my scar so if i ever want to shave down to a #1 guard i have that choice .

wouldn't hesitate to go back with Dr Feller .

i too can't wait for the final result hahahaha

cheers buddy

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007