Patient Results for Dr. Robert Reese

Dr. Reese operates a clinic out of Edina, Minnesota. Dr. Reese is a Board Certified Surgeon and also certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgeons. Dr. Reese has presented original research in the field of hair restoration surgery at the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery. In our Edina office Dr. Reese performs only one procedure per day ensuring your comfort and confidentiality.

Daniel,

What is the point of this post? There are no hair transplant patient photos or details to comment on.

If you intend to post photos, please add them. Advertisements and solicitations are not allowed here according ot our "terms of service" listed below.

Additionally, as an employee of Dr. Reese (as noted here), you are required to add your affiliation with him in your forum signature.

Bill

Bill,

I'm sure Dan intended to post pictures, but they are probably in the wrong format. I'm familar with that black section as I made the same mistake once. You helped me change the photo from presentation to jpeg. I bet Dan needs the same assistance.

Dan is also probably not aware of having to modify his signature to show his affiliation. Dan's a nice guy and I know it's a little intimidating getting started on the forums not knowing all the rules.

Janna,

You are quite possibly right.

Dan,

If you need some assistance, send me a private message. I encourage you to post surgical details of the patients you are posting in the body rather than the surgeon's credentials. Pictures showing the before, immediately postoperative, and after condition displaying various angles (hairline, top of the head, 90% angles, donor scar) are the most helpful.

You can also access your forum signature by going to "Go", "Personal Zone", and "Profile". Click "View/Update Profile" and scroll down to the signature field. Please put your affiliation with Dr. Reese in your signature but avoid putting any contact information for the clinic.

Best wishes,

Bill