looking for a hair restoration surgeon

Hi

I am located at colorado springs, co.i am looking for a surgeon for my hair transplant. recently i visited bosley and hairclub in denver. they said i need 1800-2000 grafts and costs around $9000.i need ur suggestion and experinces abt this clincs. i found one even in VA HRG Dr.Richard P. Giannotto who is not in the list of surgeons. i saw Dr.Jim Harris, Denver in the list of surgeons but no idea about this doctor. i am in confusion state. where to go.I feel sometimes money is not matter lets go to hair club or bosley not to take risk. please help me.

I am ready to travel but i need a good surgeon. hope you all help me with your suggestions

thanks in advance

uthatik

Hi

I am located at colorado springs, co.i am looking for a surgeon for my hair transplant. recently i visited bosley and hairclub in denver. they said i need 1800-2000 grafts and costs around $9000.i need ur suggestion and experinces abt this clincs. i found one even in VA HRG Dr.Richard P. Giannotto who is not in the list of surgeons. i saw Dr.Jim Harris, Denver in the list of surgeons but no idea about this doctor. i am in confusion state. where to go.I feel sometimes money is not matter lets go to hair club or bosley not to take risk. please help me.

I am ready to travel but i need a good surgeon. hope you all help me with your suggestions

thanks in advance

uthatik

I suggest you slow down, take a deep breath, and spend some time here on the forums and read about the experiences of others. Get familiar with the terms and phrases that are thrown about and educate yourself about what makes a result natural and desirable. In time you will start to "get it" and you will be in a better position to make up your own mind about which clinic is right for you.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yes, take your time -- and it is *very* good that you are willing to travel and not let location determine your decision.

Do some searches on the doctors/clinics you are considering. Personally, from my extensive research, Giannotto is a butcher and Bosley/HairClub are hairmills that have almost no consistency, reliability, or class....they also charge *more* than most of the elite, independant docs....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!