QUESTION ABOUT NW7

Hi, and thanks for reading.

You can see from my pictures here at this link

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=154503

I am destined to become a NW7. As of the technology today, realistically it would never be a smarter idea for me to get a hairtransplant, being that ill be completely bald on top eventually, am I right or am I wrong? Thanks again

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Hi, and thanks for reading.

You can see from my pictures here at this link

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=154503

I am destined to become a NW7. As of the technology today, realistically it would never be a smarter idea for me to get a hairtransplant, being that ill be completely bald on top eventually, am I right or am I wrong? Thanks again

Hi Jupiter,

From looking at your pictures I don't think it is at all certain you are destined to become an NW7. Your situation is really not as bad as I was expecting. Make sure you stay on the propecia and rogaine. Even if you don't really notice any new growth It will definitely help you to slow the loss down or halt it. I'm 38 now and have been on it for a long time with no issues and I can guarantee I'd be much worse off it I wasn't on it. Try a little light dusting of some Toppik on your crown and you should be good to go. By 2012 who know what science will come up with but try not to think about HT's for awhile. Besta luck!

Honestly, I'd prepare yourself for NW5dom, and beyond. I agree with Flyby that by no means are you destined to become a NW7, or even a NW6; but I think there is a very legit chance you go NW5+. This isn't to say you won't be fortunate and plateau at like NW4 or whatever. I also think it is way too premature to consider yourself as a forever non-candidate for a HT.

And it could be a while before you reach even NW5 or NW6 -- especially with starting treatments at a very prime time. Your pattern as a whole looks pretty scary to me, but I think between catching it early & starting treatments...over the backdrop of future technologies and tecniques, you aren't in that shitty of a spot.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Good responses, I have been on Propecia for 2 1/2 months now and rogaine foam for 1 1/2 months and really haven't noticed anything beneficial so far at all. My temples are thinning rapidly it seems like ever sense I shaved my head. Overall Im staying on the treatments for a year whether bad or good to be able to evaluate. Can't wait to update the pics in April , im always excited to see if any progress has been made.

-----OOOhh---E---Ah--AH!!!

Dude, your mop would give fucking Chewbacka himself have hair greed icon_smile.gif

It looks like it's gonna fucking eat somebody! icon_eek.gif

It looks like a fucking Tropical Hair Forest, I pity the poor girl who attempts to run her dainty lil' fingers through that Wild Jungle of Hair, she'll probably *never* get it out! Hey, maybe you can use that to your advantage? icon_wink.gif Most guys get kinky w/hand-cuffs nailed to their head board; you can just bust out your fro' and it'll do all the work for you (ROAR!!!!) & devour some sweet lil wrists!!!

I know your only 19 and you have *some* hair loss and that is really shitty to have to go through it so young, but don't start getting paranoid and thinking the gods have hand chosen you and destined you to eternal hair-hell and the balding blog fear of all time (gasps) NW7ville!?!?!?

The truth is, as Im sure you know, no one can tell you how much hair you will or will not lose. That's great your already on the meds. Does your hair just look thicker in the third pic, because it's longer or are they *working*?

Im sure you've already read this, but just for reference Moptronic started losing his hair at the ripe old age of 17 and he still has a great mop after 3 plants from H&W...so use him as your source of inspiration...plaster your wall w/his pics and kneel down every evening and meditate to his mop..

Say--- 7 Moptronics, 2 HairyBobmanMaries, annoint thy head w/HolyhairyfoamOil and you shall be whole...

http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-transplant-history.htm

Damn! H&W should start paying me to post!I always recommend them! Im probably too much of a liablity... icon_frown.gificon_eek.gif

BTW----you haven't had any sides on fin?

Jupiter you are doing the right thing by getting on the meds early doors, hopefully this will save you from any more loss.

Personally if i was you i would stop even thinking about a HT and get on with your life. You are young with as good as a full head of hair. Get some Toppik on the crown keep on the meds. Go out enjoy yourself and forget about HT's man icon_wink.gif

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

Originally posted by stevo:

Jupiter you are doing the right thing by getting on the meds early doors, hopefully this will save you from any more loss.

Personally if i was you i would stop even thinking about a HT and get on with your life. You are young with as good as a full head of hair. Get some Toppik on the crown keep on the meds. Go out enjoy yourself and forget about HT's man icon_wink.gif

Yeah Im really not looking into Hair Transplants seriously right now, I'm really just on here to learn and educate myself, see what the latest meds are ect.. although if by 2012 which is 4 years from now theres no advances ill be getting a hair transplant. I really hate this sometimes, and other times it doesnt bother me

Originally posted by notgoing2gobald:

-----OOOhh---E---Ah--AH!!!

The truth is, as Im sure you know, no one can tell you how much hair you will or will not lose. That's great your already on the meds. Does your hair just look thicker in the third pic, because it's longer or are they *working*?

http://www.hairtransplantmentor.com/hair-transplant-history.htm

Damn! H&W should start paying me to post!I always recommend them! Im probably too much of a liablity... icon_frown.gificon_eek.gif

BTW----you haven't had any sides on fin?

the hair in the third pic is just my normal hair, i use to have extremely thick hair, the thick parts are what havent yet been hit by MPB, there only thinner than they were before if anything medication for sure hasnt kicked in yet but im still positive.