Procede ?

A B

I think I'm pretty up and up on the current hair loss treatments, but last night I caught a commercial on something called "Procede" which I've never heard of before.

Apparently, you only apply it ONCE every 90 days or something crazy like that. The before and after pics look promising without looking fake.

So, what is this stuff? Is it a consealer or a treatment? Is it a scam?

http://www.procede-hair.com/index.html

Thats the site for anyone interested.

I think I'm pretty up and up on the current hair loss treatments, but last night I caught a commercial on something called "Procede" which I've never heard of before.

Apparently, you only apply it ONCE every 90 days or something crazy like that. The before and after pics look promising without looking fake.

So, what is this stuff? Is it a consealer or a treatment? Is it a scam?

http://www.procede-hair.com/index.html

Thats the site for anyone interested.

In looking at the Procede website, it appears that the only thing the company states is that the product will do the following:

ProCede's revolutionary formula creates the appearance of a healthy, thicker, fuller hair shaft after only one application.

The exclusive, one-of-a-kind formula increases the diameter of thinning hair.

This intense cleansing action and stimulation reduces toxins harmful to the maintenance of healthy hair.

The results can become evident in as little as 48 hours - a fuller, stronger, thicker looking head of hair after just one application!

Then, when you go to the before and after pictures, Juan Ramirez (second photo down), has a widow hairline in the first photo, then a youth hairline in the after photo? The forth picture down is clearly two different man (look at the left ear, and the structure of the two different necks closely). Judging by the claims and photo's, I'd say that this was just another scam to lure innocent people to buy a useless concoction. This is just my thought though-Bonzo

Procede?

. . . And if half of western male adults show signs of hair thinning (but let's say only 25% are bothered about it) that should give you about 10 -15 million US citizens as potential customers. If only 1% are desperate enough to 'try anything' (what is there left to lose!) then I estimate that Procede could generate a turnover (pre tax and business costs) of about 20 million dollars per quarter . . . (Is my maths right? - that sounds obscene!!) Ask yourself 'IF it is just snake oil - and with revenues like that - would they be even remotely concerned IF it was utterly useless?' I think we are all in the wrong business.

Regards, SorleyBoy