comfused?

craig wolf

Went to Dr.Feller for opinion,very nice guy by the way, anyway I was looking for his prespective on my density and future outlook. I feel that I have diffuse thinning on the topof my head. I had just cut my hair with #4 shears alot of scalp showing not like some guys where you don't see their white scalp. His opinion was that I looked fine and if he tried to put hair in between existing hairs I would have alot of shock loss. There is one area above left temple that he suggestd 150 - 200 grafts. We agreed on his afternoon fue special. Would anyone do strip for this amount?

Went to Dr.Feller for opinion,very nice guy by the way, anyway I was looking for his prespective on my density and future outlook. I feel that I have diffuse thinning on the topof my head. I had just cut my hair with #4 shears alot of scalp showing not like some guys where you don't see their white scalp. His opinion was that I looked fine and if he tried to put hair in between existing hairs I would have alot of shock loss. There is one area above left temple that he suggestd 150 - 200 grafts. We agreed on his afternoon fue special. Would anyone do strip for this amount?

craig,

Would you consider posting some pics for us? IMO, if you are only needing 150-200 grafts total, perhaps you really don't need an HT? How old are you?

I am not as certain as NervousNelly that a doctor wouldn't do a strip for that few grafts...but you'd have to consult with some and see. I'm just not sure if it would really be worth it for you.

Bill

I'm sorry, I thought that the question was whether or not we thought you should go ahead with a strip surgery for 150-200, and not whether you'll find a doctor. Unfortunately, you'll find a doctor to do a strip of whatever you want probably. Just not the most ethical doc.

I gave the one word answer because I couldn't at the time think of what else to say and wanted to definitely make my point.

If indeed you are asking whether we think getting a strip surgery for that few grafts is worth it my answer is still NO.

I am in agreement with Bill that I would like to see photos because it brings up the question of whether you even need a HT?

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90