Dr.Arocha or Dr.Feller?

Reds

It's been a while I have been researching a lot on this site and I am thinking of getting a Surgery done Immediately.(Thanks a lot to all members in this site). I live in Dallas and Dr.Arocha has a office which is close and convenient for me, but at the same time Dr.Feller is terrific in his work too. I am still not able to decide which of these 2 docs to decide!!!Both have nice patient results, but my Requirements are frontal hairline dense packing.

Any last suggestions are really appreciated!

Reds,

Both physicians are terrific and have the ability to perform large, densely packed sessions when appropriate. I think what it comes down to is, who are you personally most impressed with after viewing dozens of examples of both of their work?

In the end, only you can decide. Personally, I'd trust my scalp to either of them!

Best wishes,

Bill

I recently had my fisrt HT done by Dr. Feller and I thought he was great. I have a write up on it that can be found in the Experiences and Surgeon review section. I'd highly recommend him.

Thank you HappyinSW, I have seen your pictures looks amazing. I haven't met Dr.Arocha since he only visits few times a month to Dallas. I am planning to have a consultation with Doc in Houston. May be that's better for me to get ab accurate quote and think about it.

Thank You Bowdie, I talked to Sharon from Dr.Feller's office and I was planning to have the surgery in April, but the Dr is booked until May.

I have seen a lot of posts from Dr.Feller's patients and for some reason I am kinda leaning towards Dr.Feller to have my surgery done.

I had a HT done by Arocha, and one very similar to what you are considering. He did a dense pack in the frontal area. The results are amazing.

In my opinion, one of Dr. Arocha's strengths is that he is very good at creating a natural hairline and then packing the density directly behind it so it looks very natural.

I would certainly recommend meeting Dr Arocha and discussing your needs. You can look at my blog and see the results for yourself. I've also had more growth since my last post. I used to be hesitant about wearing my hair combed back in any fashion, but now that's my every day look. You'll see that in my post (that I can now comb my hair back and have a full look.)

Very easy guy to talk to. You'll enjoy your visit. You'll be in good hands.

I'm a happy Feller patient, and I had to wait 5 months to see him... don't know too much about Arocha, what I have seen has been great. I'd advise meeting both of the docs personally and then make a decision from there.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts

Petchski, you said you are using fish oils, can you please suggest some very good fish oils that I need to take internally or external for the scar and receipent healing.

What is major difference between, shaving the recipient area and not shaving before the surgery. I found this on Dr.Madhu's website "if the patient wants the surgery without shaving the recipient area, he is gonna charge 20,000 rupees more. Is this something that is required or shaving the head would make it easier for doc? Which one is better?