HT

vishwa

Hello guys,

Well i am new to the forum,and i am very impressed by the kind of information i got from her,i am looking for HT option in bangalore or Delhi,if any one could help me sorting the best doctor,right now i am in bangalore.

Tks in advance

Hello guys,

Well i am new to the forum,and i am very impressed by the kind of information i got from her,i am looking for HT option in bangalore or Delhi,if any one could help me sorting the best doctor,right now i am in bangalore.

Tks in advance

hi vishwa

best advice is get on finasteride, img daily. i believe its called finpecia in india. stay on it for a year to stabilize your hairloss. then if your still interested in a hairtransplant...

the only one recommendable in india is dr AP in delhi. he does the latest technique you have seen on these pages.

best

1.25mg finasteride

drugstore.com 100 pills $225

quarter them

5% rogaine foam

samsclub $50 4 month supply

vanity my downfall

I havent heard of anyone in Bangalore. As Naruto says, in India the only good work I have seen is from Dr AP.

Talk to a few posters who have gone to different doctors in India. That should help. Try Jagdish, roy_sam, capricorn, sahil, jiggy... to name a few.

How much hair have you lost. Any pics?

Vishwa,

My surgery is scheduled on July 31st with Dr.Aravind Poswal in Delhi.

The cost is Rs.94000 for first 2000 FUT grafts.

(US $ 1.25/- per graft for the first 2000 grafts. US $ 1/- per graft for any additional grafts.)

What is your norwood level, age and how long are you seeing this hairloss?

Ravi Vide

good luck for the surgery.

Well i am looking this hair fall for past 3 years,its only on the fornt side.How the hair look like after the surgery,i want to get them as close as possible,which meathod is best.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i have recently undergone a hair transplant of 1600 grafts in bangalore with Dr. Venkat Mysore. It has been only one month since the procedure. so its way too early to comment on the results

Originally posted by cxvb:

hi

i have recently undergone a hair transplant of 1600 grafts in bangalore with Dr. Venkat Mysore. It has been only one month since the procedure. so its way too early to comment on the results

cxvb please post some pictures. How was your experience. I hope you get great results. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by vishwa:

hi Jagdish, roy_sam, capricorn, sahil, jiggy..

i am looking for HT in delhi could you guys advice.on the cost and type of result

I dont think you will get their attention this way. If you want to speak to someone, you can use the pm facility provided on the site. Or you can start a new thread asking for those patients. They may not be reading this thread you see.

• 9 months later...

hi

Hi CXVB.

Hou ru ?

I am planning to do my HT with Mysore venkatram.

Can u please let me know ur experiance with him.

Real appreciate if u give valuable suggestions to me .

Thanks in Advance,

Ravi Kanth.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

hi cxvb,

i am looking for any good doc for HT in India.

i am also from bangalore.

can u tell me how is u doing after HT.

how is the doctor Dr. Venkat, Mysore.

can u plz send me some of ur photos in my mail id salok2010@gmail.com

hi

hi ravi,

had u gone through ur HT with Dr. venkat,mysore.

can u send me some pre and post HT pictures of urs.

how is u doing..how was the exp with Dr. Venkat.

Originally posted by ravi kanth:

hi

Hi CXVB.

Hou ru ?

I am planning to do my HT with Mysore venkatram.

Can u please let me know ur experiance with him.

Real appreciate if u give valuable suggestions to me .

Thanks in Advance,

Ravi Kanth.