Toppik Advise

Hi guys,

Well after nearly 3 years of putting up with the concealer GLH, I finally decided to try Toppik. And I have to say I am amazed with the results! My only regret is that I didn't buy this product earlier.

I just had a few questions regarding this product that I was hoping a few of you out there may be able to help me with.

1) I bought the fibrehold spray that seals the Toppik into your hair, which works very well. However, my question is ... can I keep re-applying Toppik each day to my hair, even though the previous day I used the Fibrehold Spray, or do you have to re-wash your hair each time you re-apply the Toppik and Fibrehold spray? I'm curious as if applying Toppik on top of Fibrehold Spray (after it had dried of course) would cause any problems making the new layer of Toppik stick to your hair.

2) Do you think it's worth buying the Toppek Shampoo, Toppek Conditioner and the new Toppek Hair Fattener?

3) Has anyone ever worked out that out that you used it in your hair?

4) It claims to last in heavy rain and wind, could anyone verify this? When it did rain or when it was windy, did your hair still look natural afterwards?

5) I know that Toppik isn't designed for swimming/showering, but does anyone know of any other product that is similar to Toppik that is completely water proof?

Thanks for your time guys.

Hi guys,

Well after nearly 3 years of putting up with the concealer GLH, I finally decided to try Toppik. And I have to say I am amazed with the results! My only regret is that I didn't buy this product earlier.

I just had a few questions regarding this product that I was hoping a few of you out there may be able to help me with.

1) I bought the fibrehold spray that seals the Toppik into your hair, which works very well. However, my question is ... can I keep re-applying Toppik each day to my hair, even though the previous day I used the Fibrehold Spray, or do you have to re-wash your hair each time you re-apply the Toppik and Fibrehold spray? I'm curious as if applying Toppik on top of Fibrehold Spray (after it had dried of course) would cause any problems making the new layer of Toppik stick to your hair.

2) Do you think it's worth buying the Toppek Shampoo, Toppek Conditioner and the new Toppek Hair Fattener?

3) Has anyone ever worked out that out that you used it in your hair?

4) It claims to last in heavy rain and wind, could anyone verify this? When it did rain or when it was windy, did your hair still look natural afterwards?

5) I know that Toppik isn't designed for swimming/showering, but does anyone know of any other product that is similar to Toppik that is completely water proof?

Thanks for your time guys.

Guest wanthairs

hey dude, I use nizoral then toppik conditionaer and fatterner. I highly recomend them. It givedsi ti abit of a thicker look......and yes, u should wash your hair with each use, otherwise youll have caked mud on top of caked mud...

can you please describe toppick for me?

i saw something in the news paper....how it made a bald guy have hair?

how the hell does it work..and how long does it take?

do you just get individual hairs..and stick them onto your head? im very confused by this product.

do you stick the hairs on your scalp? or do you attach them to your existing hairs?

Ive read about this product but i dont understand it.

AM i correct that this product involves sticking little hairs onto your head?

How does that work? do you jsut clue them onto your scalp horizontally?

Has anyone used this product?

Can this product be used on a hair line or just crown?

Hey Sydney Guy:

Toppik & other similiar products are not little hairs that get attached...I would describe it more like a fluffy powder that adheres to any existing hair in the area of application...it also makes it way to the scalp & darkens the skin to help conceal baldness/thinning...without some hair it would not have any means of attachment...it does work, but, it takes time to get used to applying it without waste...it can be used near the hairline & with practice/experience it works quite well...they offer various color shades to match your own...hope this helps!

Hi

Personally, I preferred Dermatch when I used concealers. It is much neater and resists water, sweat, and run off. Toppiks will wipe off on your pillow very easily so don't sleep over a girls house. As far as shampoo, i prefer to use Revita because not only does it have thickening qualities, it also has many anti DHT ingredients. Toppiks does not..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks mike

In a sydney paper they ran a story about topik, and they turned a pretty much bald guy into a guy with a half decent head of hair, i have no idea how.

If you do sweat using toppik? will black shit run down your face? that could be a bit embarrassing.

Guys read the post above icon_wink.gif

Toppiks does have the propensity to rub off more easily than Dermatch especially on Pillows and stuff & Dermatch withstands sweat & water better

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

I personally prefer toppik to dermatch but I think that I might be a little slow sometimes. Everyone else seems to talk of the simplicity of dermatch but I believe it is more challenging to apply. Maybe it is just me???

I only wear a concealer on rare occasion but they can make a hell of a difference.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Yes NN

Toppiks is easier as you can just sprinkle and go. Dermatch takes a bit more practice and time BUT once you have it down I feel the results are supperior due to the fact you can really place it where you want and control the amount. Dermatch stays put better which is nice when you stay over people's homes.. Try to explain what the brown patch is on your pillow in the am. Gulp! icon_eek.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!