My procedure with Epstein

mil

I had my procedure yesterday with Epstein and I know it's early But I'm delighted! He and his staff were friendly and caring. I was in there from 9-1 or so and had approx 1500#. I can see all the grafts in the temple and hairline area and they look well done. He did tell me that there's a possibility for more eventually. Now the waiting period begins. I just wanted to thanks this incredible site!!!

I had my procedure yesterday with Epstein and I know it's early But I'm delighted! He and his staff were friendly and caring. I was in there from 9-1 or so and had approx 1500#. I can see all the grafts in the temple and hairline area and they look well done. He did tell me that there's a possibility for more eventually. Now the waiting period begins. I just wanted to thanks this incredible site!!!

mil-

Glad to hear of your positive experience........I'm assuming this is Dr. Jeff Epstein who is recommended by this site, correct?

Can you share a little more about your situation................i.e. your loss on the Norwood scale, age and maybe post some pics?

Congrats to you!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

mil,

Good to hear from you. I'd also like to hear more about your experience and see any photos you are willing to post of your pre/post op condition.

Clarification on which "Dr. Epstein" will also be helpful since there are apparently 2 of them, only one of which (Dr. Jeffrey Epstein) is recommended and a coalition doctor on this site.

Cheers,

Bill

Dr Jeffery Epstein in NYC.I don't have any photos but he took befores and when I return in 6 months for the post photos, I'll post them. How do I determine the Norwood scale?

It's been 2 days and fortunately my hair covers the temple area so the grafts aren't noticable and the donor hair is covered. I will want to have another session done for the top of my head. He could only do part of the crown. He did and excellent job of filling the in temple area. Only one critique is that on one side it's too sharp, not rounded(female style)but it only needs a couple grafts to fix. No biggie.

I'm not swollen or sore. I feel like an addict - I want more done! But back to reality and that is to deal with the waiting time.

looks Great. Especially I like the fact they you didn't have to shave the recipient. No doubt some doctors would make you shave even for 1500 grafts because it's easier/faster for them.

You should be able to go out 7-10 days out as if nothing happened.