The host of "The Bald Truth" was

Dewayne

asking some tough questions of the inventor of the laser comb last night. Anyone ever listened to that show? It's on Sundays at 8 p.m. Eastern on XM 152.

It sounded like that thing didn't really work just from my perspective, as he was asking some direct questions and the guy was having trouble with definitive answers.

One misconception is the FDA approval. That 'wand' doesn't have approval, it has 'FDA Clearance', which is quite a bit different.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

asking some tough questions of the inventor of the laser comb last night. Anyone ever listened to that show? It's on Sundays at 8 p.m. Eastern on XM 152.

It sounded like that thing didn't really work just from my perspective, as he was asking some direct questions and the guy was having trouble with definitive answers.

One misconception is the FDA approval. That 'wand' doesn't have approval, it has 'FDA Clearance', which is quite a bit different.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

It doesnt work. You hit it right on the head

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

The "clearance" is called a 512K clearance. When this thing got the letters "FDA" stamped in front of it I started to do some research and started posting about the differences between "approval" and "clearance". Clearance basically in a nutshell means that it won't harm you because the clearance is based on the product in question having like components to devices that were grandfathered into FDA approved status in 1976. There's a big post I made about this sometime back but I can't find the link (Bill?).

Some guys do report results and I'm not one to question them but I think in general the money spent should be used for other purposes.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Originally posted by chucky:

Can you listen to this radio show online or read about it

It's on XM Radio channel 152 every Sunday evening at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Pretty good consumer show, based on the 40 minutes I listened to it. He said the "Hair Club" was the biggest ripoff in the whole hair loss arena, and he really gets after people.

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

AndroGel - once daily

Jogging - 3x per week

Guys - READ mens health. I think January. Talk about semantics. Bauman and (drum roll)... Leonard. A D.O. of regard no less.

Hey Joe, Where you goin' with that.... : )

As far as Ralph Nader goes (SK).. Well I think there might be some room for WITHHOLDING EVIDENCE.

I'm your huckleberry. Cough,cough.

Sorry but that were'nt no highjack nor S8pam. Sorry.....I equesque.

AQ-@-

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Saw that Men's Health issue. The article was about as useful as a Bosley infomercial. Goes to show that if you want the real deal on hairloss and Hts these forums are the ONLY place to go....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com