shrinking genitals

Never heard of anyone having this problem. Seriously. Never. Can or does it happen? Who knows. I do know if it were even SLIGHTLY prevalent, EVERYONE would know about it and it would NEVER have had any success in the male population as an effective drug. Period.

Guest wanthairs

Mr. Singh.....

Ive been on the drug for one year and nothings gone wrong with my dick thats for sure.....

Pushing, there are a lot of post saying exactly that on the website.

Do yourself a favor, don't go there & start reading the post, your penis will start shrinking as soon as you do!

Its interesting how people blame their problems with any medicine they might be taking. I see it all the time in the hospital.

When we get older our units shrink a little bit. Using it helps a lot to prevent this.

Yes , It's true your willy shrinks and your feet get bigger.But have no fear.. Last night , after the Bosley commercial, I saw a physician approved vacu-system . It's ga ran teed to work or you can keep it. : ) .....

I guess there is no market for a used one.

These docs are always looking out for us.

A hair on the head is worth two on the brush.

I don't work for commision.. I bust e'm for free. Thank me later.

Reminds me of George Costanza in the Seinfeld episode when he comes out of the pool and his new girlfriend walks in on him changing. She promptly drops him since he suffered from shrinkage. Best line is he describes his shrinkage "like a frightened turtle". icon_biggrin.gif

I have never had any problem with finasteride at this point (knock on my wood). And, if I lose an inch a year maybe I will stop taking it in a few years if I drop below eight inches. icon_wink.gif

NoBuzz

i might be imaginine things but i swear mine is smaller on the soft since ive been taking this shit.still the same hard though.libido definitly went aswell.i used to have a massive pair of balls as well now they are distinctivly average icon_eek.gif

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

I did notice a change in libido and that is why I now take it once every 2-3 days. It might have been my paranoia but I also believe it might have made it slightly smaller when soft. Now I have my wife check it out more regularly--works for both of us. icon_wink.gif

Personally I would guess that many of us have such a vanity for our hair that we would convince ourselves that nothing is happening and there are no side effects. Be careful as it is some pretty powerful shit and lets face it-- it is designed to limit DHT which obviously has an effect on the genitals. If it is working to grow hair and limit hairloss it likely has some effect (noticeable or not) on gonads, prostate, penis or other male characteristics. Just don't be stupid and ignore any signs. A few more $ to the surgeon for more fu is better than grapenuts and a dick like a 10 yr. old.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Yeah, I experienced side effects, A wee bit softer & disconnected to my body.

Then I started reading the horror post on the finasteride/propecia/proscar side efeects web site.

Then it really shrank, according to my perception. So I quit....for a day.

But the propecia was working so I chose to ignore it thinking that it all in my head.

As I push foward the side effects seem to have

dissappeared.

I have no prob with libido, or extended size.

Just a mushy feeling when soft.

So In don't know where that leaves me. But I just popped one this morning.

Originally posted by Aquarius:

Yes , It's true your willy shrinks and your feet get bigger.But have no fear.. Last night , after the Bosley commercial, I saw a physician approved vacu-system . It's ga ran teed to work or you can keep it. : ) .....

I guess there is no market for a used one.

These docs are always looking out for us.

LOL Aquarius, Did you hire a team of comedy writers?

Funny stuff!

harry and everyone,

There is no evidence that this is true that I have seen.

From what I have read, the side effects in a small percentage of people CAN include a decrease in libido, but shrinking of the genitals is not a side effect. I am sure that FDA would have required Merck to report this if it was a side effect.

That being said...

I'm betting a large percentage of those who think they are experiencing a problem (including decrease in libido) are experiencing MENTAL side effects rather than physical ones.

Maybe I'm crazy...

But since I've been on Finasteride, my sexual desire has increased slightly.

But then again, even before I started taking it, I remember thinking that there is no WAY that this is going to impact me sexually...especially just because I have a strong interest in sex. Yes, I know all men do...but mine just seems quite high. In fact, I sort of welcomed the decrease in libido to some degree...but it never happened.

Just my thoughts.

Bill

I'm betting a large percentage of those who think they are experiencing a problem (including decrease in libido) are experiencing MENTAL side effects rather than physical ones.

I tend to agree with this statement, that is why I warned Pushinbg 40 not to go to the finesteride side effects web site.

It happened to me after reading the post of guyss supposedly shrinking. I even quit for a day.

What can I say the mind is powerful in making us believe things out of parinoia!

I still won't openly recommend propecia anymore because I can never be 100% sure that someone won't experience any side effects.

I still won't openly recommend propecia anymore because I can never be 100% sure that someone won't experience any side effects.

I have no problem with recommending it because it is up to the fellow seeker to do their own research on ANY product before trying it. I always encourage that they "research" or "consider" a product rather than say "Use" or "Get on" a product, etc. I recognize that I am talking semantics...but I am a STRONG advocate of research (which is part of the primary purpose of this site anyway) rather than JUST going by word of mouth.

You know...

Sometimes people take other poster's words as gospel, and I want to make a claim right now that this is NEVER a good idea.

I have to be especially careful because people see my name EVERYWHERE on this forum and they see that I have over 3000 posts. To some...that is power, and will often be influenced by that alone. This is dangerous.

May I never, nor anyone else who has been a member for a long time (nor any newbie of course) get such a big head where we think we have all the absolute answers.

We are patients too...yes, we are educated, yes, we know a lot...but there is ALWAYS more to learn, and we are human too.

That's why my number one message is DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, and I often preface my statements about the work of a clinic as IMO.

Cheers,

Bill

Thanks a lot, nobody can help that much , what guys do.

Harry,

I couldn't quite get the tone of this last message. I hope what I said in my above posts weren't giving you the wrong impression. I DO want to help...heck, that's why I'm here. I'm only stating that in addition to what we say, you (and others) should always do additional research.

Cheers,

Bill

Originally posted by pushing 40:

Never heard of anyone having this problem. Seriously. Never. Can or does it happen? Who knows. I do know if it were even SLIGHTLY prevalent, EVERYONE would know about it and it would NEVER have had any success in the male population as an effective drug. Period.

I want to believe you p40.. I really do. The idea of shrinking genitals doesnt fit very well though. To get hair so you can get girl and then to realize you dont want the girl... I hope you get the drift.

Harry,

No problem brother. I wasn't offended...that's why I gave you the chance to explain. Glad you understood what I was saying.

Jolly,

I can understand your concern brother. Certainly sexual problems are unwanted. Hell, I'd rather be bald and be able to have sex than have a full head of hair and not be able to.

I STILL have not seen ANY literature that states that this is a possibility.

And I HAVE read that any sexual side effect can be reversed after a few months of stopping the medicine.

And I don't experience any side effects.

But that's all I can say.

Bill