Can I pick up Toppek in stores?

• 2 months later...

Dave,

Funny you should ask as I was researching your topic for myself this week:

The answer is Yes!

What I would do is go to www.toppik.com. This is Spencer-Forrest's website. On that website, there is a toll-free customer service number. I just gave them my city and state. They gave me a local salon's tel#. I would just phone salon or store's tel# they give you first- Confirm that your color is in stock and ask they to put it aside for you. That way, you are sure to avoid any awkwardness if people are congregating by the front desk. Good luck. Let me know you make out.

PS: Using a minute amount works wonders. I would you some kind of hairspray just to ensure bonding.

Kevin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This is an old thread, but I figured i'd chime in for anyone looking through it to add that I have seen 5% Kirkland Minoxidil on ebay (from "Power Sellers") for around $60 for a year's supply (12 bottles).

From my experience, Kirkland is equal to Rogaine in quality, though it may or may not be harsher so those that have sensitive scalps may want to try a single bottle before proceding with a large batch.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 2 weeks later...