Armani, Feller etc etc

Graff

Hi Everyone

First of all I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies on my recent Armani post, gave me a lot to think about. I am currently thinking about four different doctors for my work and to be honest am kind of chasing my tail and realise I need to make a decision soon so would again appreciate any info on the below. If anyone wants to know what my hairloss situation is in more detail you can check my recent post on this page titled Armani. So my four choices are

1. Armani (yes him again). I have still not totally ruled him out, I guess I am still slightly seduced by the amazing results he shows on his website and have to admit the dozen or so FUE results they sent me looked great, the artist side and his seemingly amazing skill at dense packing are still making me not totally rule him out, are the other doctors I list below really as skilled as him in design etc. I am worried though as try as I might I just can't seem to totally buy the whole mega sessions in one day thing, every single doctor I have spoken to has told me that it is impossible to do this without seriously damaging the yeald, now does Armani really have a technique or equipment that nobody else has? Surely if he did would he not patent it and market it? He certainly is not shy of the media and promoting himselfm he would be heralded as the greatest doctor of the HT industry if this was the case. so why all the secrecy? I also am worried about the lack of grown out results, agreed there are a few but I have tried contacting these people on their blogs and I get no reply. Also there seems to be a lot of blogs from these FUE sessions, some dating back months where there are a lot of pre and post surgery pics and this goes on for a couple of months and then nothing. surely if these people went to the trouble of starting blogs why are they not now showing us great results? On the other hand I wonder if there were so many unhappy surely we would have heard something? Sorry to go on and on but I guess I am leaning away from Armani and would definitely go to another doctor if I thought they were as great at design etc but I guess what's the point if the yeald is rubbish.

2. Dr Feller. seriously thinking about him and I know he is heavily promoted here and as much I really like this site and admire the work I worry that I am again falling for something sometimes as it seems to be a fact that the Coalition Doctors on here all contribute in a finacial way to the site. Not knocking this site in any way as it's great but I worry you know? Having said that I have found it hard to find one bad word about Feller on any forum. What surprised me and made me think twice about going with him at first was that when I looked at his site I was not overly impressed by the few patients that were shown, they all seems to be very high on the norwood scale and dealing with coverage more that thickening and as a result did not look so great (although not bad), in any way nowhere near as impressive as results I have seen from Armani. But then I saw other results from Feller on forums and videos etc and they looked really great, some of the results I have seen on forums by Feller on forums look far better than the ones he shows on the main page of his site, weird. I guess what I'm asking is I realise that Dr Feller is a real stand up guy but is his work up there with the absolute best? Appreciate any thoughts.

3. BHR Clinic Dr Bisanga. Can't seem to find too much on them which makes me think they are kind of new and I think that Dr Bisanga has worked for numerous clinics which worries me a bit. However the results I have seen on their site and what they have sent me seem great. Are they up there with the best of the best?

4. Dr Devroye. Same as 3 really. seem to be good but hard to find many results online.

God I'm rambling again, any help guys would be as always really appreciated. I know I have to make a decision soon now but for the life of me can't seem to reach one and everytime I consider another doctor I always fall back to Armani, as in but he's supposed to be the best, design etc etc. have to say actually that I have not seen another doctor match the results I have seen from Armani for strip (which I know he no longer does)so the guy obviously is a talent. Have I just been seduced by the ARmani hype or is there something there?

Thanks again and take care

Graff

Hi Everyone

First of all I just wanted to thank everyone for their replies on my recent Armani post, gave me a lot to think about. I am currently thinking about four different doctors for my work and to be honest am kind of chasing my tail and realise I need to make a decision soon so would again appreciate any info on the below. If anyone wants to know what my hairloss situation is in more detail you can check my recent post on this page titled Armani. So my four choices are

1. Armani (yes him again). I have still not totally ruled him out, I guess I am still slightly seduced by the amazing results he shows on his website and have to admit the dozen or so FUE results they sent me looked great, the artist side and his seemingly amazing skill at dense packing are still making me not totally rule him out, are the other doctors I list below really as skilled as him in design etc. I am worried though as try as I might I just can't seem to totally buy the whole mega sessions in one day thing, every single doctor I have spoken to has told me that it is impossible to do this without seriously damaging the yeald, now does Armani really have a technique or equipment that nobody else has? Surely if he did would he not patent it and market it? He certainly is not shy of the media and promoting himselfm he would be heralded as the greatest doctor of the HT industry if this was the case. so why all the secrecy? I also am worried about the lack of grown out results, agreed there are a few but I have tried contacting these people on their blogs and I get no reply. Also there seems to be a lot of blogs from these FUE sessions, some dating back months where there are a lot of pre and post surgery pics and this goes on for a couple of months and then nothing. surely if these people went to the trouble of starting blogs why are they not now showing us great results? On the other hand I wonder if there were so many unhappy surely we would have heard something? Sorry to go on and on but I guess I am leaning away from Armani and would definitely go to another doctor if I thought they were as great at design etc but I guess what's the point if the yeald is rubbish.

2. Dr Feller. seriously thinking about him and I know he is heavily promoted here and as much I really like this site and admire the work I worry that I am again falling for something sometimes as it seems to be a fact that the Coalition Doctors on here all contribute in a finacial way to the site. Not knocking this site in any way as it's great but I worry you know? Having said that I have found it hard to find one bad word about Feller on any forum. What surprised me and made me think twice about going with him at first was that when I looked at his site I was not overly impressed by the few patients that were shown, they all seems to be very high on the norwood scale and dealing with coverage more that thickening and as a result did not look so great (although not bad), in any way nowhere near as impressive as results I have seen from Armani. But then I saw other results from Feller on forums and videos etc and they looked really great, some of the results I have seen on forums by Feller on forums look far better than the ones he shows on the main page of his site, weird. I guess what I'm asking is I realise that Dr Feller is a real stand up guy but is his work up there with the absolute best? Appreciate any thoughts.

3. BHR Clinic Dr Bisanga. Can't seem to find too much on them which makes me think they are kind of new and I think that Dr Bisanga has worked for numerous clinics which worries me a bit. However the results I have seen on their site and what they have sent me seem great. Are they up there with the best of the best?

4. Dr Devroye. Same as 3 really. seem to be good but hard to find many results online.

God I'm rambling again, any help guys would be as always really appreciated. I know I have to make a decision soon now but for the life of me can't seem to reach one and everytime I consider another doctor I always fall back to Armani, as in but he's supposed to be the best, design etc etc. have to say actually that I have not seen another doctor match the results I have seen from Armani for strip (which I know he no longer does)so the guy obviously is a talent. Have I just been seduced by the ARmani hype or is there something there?

Thanks again and take care

Graff

Graff,

Speaking purely from my own experience, I was immensely pleased with Dr. Feller's work (4200g), and am going back to him for more! Speaking of old pictures; my own blog is out of date...

Regarding Dr. Feller's website, and perhaps other doctors' sites...sometimes, maybe even often, what you see there is only a small sample of the doctor's work. If you look through the "Photo Albums" section of this website, you will see many high-quality of photos from a variety of surgeons, Dr. Feller most definitely included.

Benjamin

Honestly, I think you've found and have been given a good deal of good information -- the chips have been laid out onto the table, so to speak. Go with whom you feel you can get the perfect synthesis of: reliability (i.e. consistency) and results (i.e. quality).

Also, I think Armani's website is definitely overhyped and Feller's (and I could name a plethora of other quality clinics, too) is definitely underhyped. Hype isn't even the best word, I don't think -- just an accurate reflection of a clinic's quality and consistency. FWIW, when I had my consult w/ Dr. Feller I was shown a huge database of results, none of which I saw on his actual website.

2, 3, 4, 1, in that order, imo. icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I agree, Dr.Feller's website is unfortunately nowhere near as good a showcase as it can be. I met with Dr.Feller before seeing his web site though, and had seen his work in person as well as other patients on the forums. you are in the best hands with Dr.Feller....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com