Waiting for results

Billydett

Hi

It took me 4 months to see real results. Now at 7 months, I'm happy!!!! Can't wait for the next 5 months to see final results..

Be patient

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

billy... I'm like at 105 days post-op or so (without doing the math), and my HT began growing at 2 months (60 days) post-op (I guess it's a little earlier than norm), which was great. It kinda looked like vellus hair in the beginning but it does darkend and thicken up rather rapidly. But if you think it is bad waiting until it begins to grow, wait until it begins- then things really get bad. You see potential, but it takes forever. I'm still waiting for an asthetic result. It sucks... it really does. But I do see progress every week in length, new hair and thickening of new hair. I hope in 60 more days I get some relief.

I was prepared to do the whole procedure... but not to under take the waiting. We all want it now. I wish I had better news... but it seems like it takes forever because we are so fixated on it. No advice, you just have to suck it up for a while longer.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

Originally posted by Billydett:

Maybe I got screwed =(

Oh yeah, you didn't get screwed (unless maybe they put you under) I'm sure their highly qualified and it will work out... but don't look for miracles over night.

If woman don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy -Steve Smith 'The Red Green Show'

Hi

Dr. True's assistant placed my grafts as well.He punched the holes and she placed them. At 7 month's it's looks great. I asked her how long she has been with Dr. True and she said about 12 years or so ( it was a long time). In my opinion, she did a hellova job

Be patient my friend... I know it's hard

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!