how many grafts for a full look?

Thats a diffucult one to answer, it depends on a number of things, hair type ( straight, curly) hair shaft thickness, hair angle, scalp contrast. 80 per cm would be near full density, 50-60 at the hairline reducing in density towards the crown would look good on most people.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

80 might be a bit optimisitc / Aggressive.

It also depends on how much donor hair you have as well ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

is there ANYONE on here who has 80grafts per square cm? Thats insanely dense, isn't it? I thought the most Ive read of was 70. It would be really nice if all of the docs gave this detailed of an account of each patient (i.e. not only total # of grafts, but how many per square centimeter in each section of the head). I think that would really help people gain insight as to why there is such a discrepency in results among the photos on the doctors pages.Individual characteristics not withstanding.

A ht is not a cheap investment and I think everyone should have the ability to know precisely what has been done. Do most docs tell you this info upon request?

Chris,

Welcome to our discussion forum. I posted this on another one of your questions, but it applies here as well.

My advice before reading the below is don't be so focused on the numbers for density. Though it's impressive to talk about numbers, higher densities aren't always superior especially when coverage must be sacrificed.

I also recommend reading the following:

How many grafts are available for a hair transplant?

How many grafts will I need for a hair transplant?

Best wishes,

Bill