Hair loss Regiment

Smoothy

15 years and 5 HTs later, looking good as ever. Per previous posts, Dr. Shapiro is my latest surgeon a few years ago that did 100% natural hairline.

Over 15 years I also have experimented with various daily regiments to slow down hairloss and increase improvements with my HTs finanical investment! I have been on both Propecia and Rogaine combo for this time and believe both need to be used together (about 2 months a year, I stop Propecia just to clean out my system and restart thus have avoided any "platuea" effect). In addition to this I have also taken an multi vit, zinc, and saw palmetto.

In January I added a daily 3oz drink of Zrii which has the Alamaki antioxidant fruit in it. This has been AMAZING, I took Zrii for basic general health and didnt even consider HairLoss, but with the ingrediants being antioxidant, anti-inflamitory, and cell re-generation properties, it has created an AWESOME synergy effect with Propecia and Rogaine for me. My hair is thicker with zero fallout and my crown has filled in about 20% more denisity. This is my experience and I told 2 friends who have had HT about it that have experience the same synergy results. I do not sell the product, just buy it directly at a 25% discount on-line.

Due to posting promotional policies, if you want more information on Zrii or on-line disount ordering information, email me for the scientific link. (email removed)

Like many things in life, combining several successful things together provides a higher synergy of success than one thing by itself. A HT patient MUST take propecia and rogaine together for optimal results (even both prior to surgery and rogaine after surgery to speed up refactory time). Anything that can BOOST your body's "anti-hairloss" factors is a Plus.

15 years and 5 HTs later, looking good as ever. Per previous posts, Dr. Shapiro is my latest surgeon a few years ago that did 100% natural hairline.

Over 15 years I also have experimented with various daily regiments to slow down hairloss and increase improvements with my HTs finanical investment! I have been on both Propecia and Rogaine combo for this time and believe both need to be used together (about 2 months a year, I stop Propecia just to clean out my system and restart thus have avoided any "platuea" effect). In addition to this I have also taken an multi vit, zinc, and saw palmetto.

In January I added a daily 3oz drink of Zrii which has the Alamaki antioxidant fruit in it. This has been AMAZING, I took Zrii for basic general health and didnt even consider HairLoss, but with the ingrediants being antioxidant, anti-inflamitory, and cell re-generation properties, it has created an AWESOME synergy effect with Propecia and Rogaine for me. My hair is thicker with zero fallout and my crown has filled in about 20% more denisity. This is my experience and I told 2 friends who have had HT about it that have experience the same synergy results. I do not sell the product, just buy it directly at a 25% discount on-line.

Due to posting promotional policies, if you want more information on Zrii or on-line disount ordering information, email me for the scientific link. (email removed)

Like many things in life, combining several successful things together provides a higher synergy of success than one thing by itself. A HT patient MUST take propecia and rogaine together for optimal results (even both prior to surgery and rogaine after surgery to speed up refactory time). Anything that can BOOST your body's "anti-hairloss" factors is a Plus.

Smoothy,

How are you affiliated with this company? You may not "sell" the product, but are you employed with them? How do you get the discount?

I am not in the habit of knocking products until I've done research on them, but people who come here and try hard to push a product (this is now your 7th post about) is spam.

If this product has done wonders for you, I trust you have pictures to show us. If not, it's just another person's word for it.

I've removed your contact email since you are using it for promotional purposes.

Regards,

Bill

Damn it Smoothy, with all your posts I thought you might have something here. Whats going on with long time posters starting to push illegitimate crap!!! Smoothy if this is real and has worked for you than I am very happy from you but from what the link says via Dr. Carman it doesnt sound legite....

You only live once...

That explains how Smoothy gets it for 25% off, a la Amway products of the 70's - 90's. IF you only sign up, you too can get it a discounted price and you can sign up your family.

Network marketing could be a sound business model, imo, but it's been ruined by poor quality products.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, I am not pushing it and like I said do not sell the stuff-- just use it. I am a health and fitness nut and being an ex-pro athlete, know a thing or two about nutrient supplements. I did not start taking this for HL, I took it for other health reasons and FOR ME a synergy took place with hairloss and my current regiment. You can google anything vit.A, C, whatever supplement and it has good and bad articles.

I'm just sharing what works for me and I added this supplement back in Jan.to my routine.

PS-- I did some research on this Mike who wrote the article and he is a Monavie' distributor and sells other supplements???? So is the article bias! Don't know but it works for me.

Yes, I buy supplements at a discount (my Propecia Rogaine, Shampoo-- even all my vitamins and protein supplements is through netrition.com at discounts-- Nothing wrong with saving money).

Just sharing not "pushing" as you would say.

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii 3oz Daily

Dr. Carmen by the way the main ingrediants in this supplement is Amalaki fruit and Turmeric. This fruit/herb which is what I believe is the main ingredient to help me. If you know of another form or product where I can get Amalaki & Turmeric, please forward to me. This product initially after about 4 weeks starting helping my chronic shoulder and knee pains from old sports injuries/surgeries, starting helping my HL as secondary benefit FOR ME.

BY THE WAY one of the most prominent Orthopedic Surgeons in the nation who works on all the big time pro-ahletes and one who did one of my surgeries 16 yrs ago recommened this product to me (He is the one that told me about Amalaki and Turmeric for inflamation benefits)

Eastern and Western medicine both have a place in society for SOME, including myself now.

Respectfully

SMOOTHY

Shapiro HT (4 previous HT)

Propecia/Rogaine

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

Zrii 3ox daily